Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
I don't know if this topic has been touched on, but it drives me absolutely INSANE when I check TeeFury daily and half of the comments on each design are people telling us that they are not buying the shirt.

Who cares?!

I purchase way more shirts on here than my bank account thinks I should, but that is because there tend to be so many great designs. You can't like all of the designs though. In fact sometimes I'll go a week or two where the majority of the designs just aren't for me. The thing is that TeeFury is a 24 hour gamble and I think that is one of the things that makes it great.

"Cool design. Not gonna buy though." - What is the point of a comment like that?!

If you don't like it then don't buy it. Better luck tomorrow maybe. If you do like it then say you like it, but the part about how you still aren't making a purchase is unnecessary. I think the admins can tell what designs are popular or not by the amount of purchase transactions that take place.

Just my opinion, but I have to assume it is shared by others.
Sorry to rant.
26Comments
    199 weeks ago
    The ones that bother me are the, "This would be better if..." I think it's rude to the artist. Obviously if they're asking for critiques in the forum that's a different story, but the finished product? It's too late and that's just flat-out ill-mannered.
    199 weeks ago
    It really depends on the manner of the "this would be better if..."
    199 weeks ago
    "Cool design. Not gonna buy though" is a fair comment
    199 weeks ago
    If you give a valid reason why your not going to buy it, thats ok. If the admins see that more than half the comments won't buy the shirt because of one particular reason, next time they might make a change that will sell more shirts.

The comments that bother me are the ones that ONLY comment on the side art. Thats great if you like a side art shirt and even if you want it printed you should say something about todays shirt. It seems like a third of the comments are "Cool sideart I would buy that" i just think that you should at least say something about the featured shirt.
    199 weeks ago
    to be honest what annoys me more is all the 'OMG, it's amazing, it's brilliant, I'm such a fan of (etch & sketch, twister, my little pony, snakes and ladders or whatever) blah blah blah.....

..but anyway, I don't usually read the comments because I know instantly if I like a shirt or not and I don't really care what anyone else thinks.
    198 weeks ago
    These kind of threads drive me insane. MODS have stated that if you dont like the art or have nothing constructive to say, then don't say it. You can not like the shirt and comment, as long as there is constructive criticism, not "this shirt socks!".... And thats great that YOU dont care if someone says "Cool design...not gonna buy though" but it is fair because it also lets TeeFury know what not to do again.

Yes they get to see the numbers, but the comments also can be used as a gauge.
    198 weeks ago
    Umm... Obviously you care since you seem to be so steamed about it. Just take a chill pill guy. It's better that someone says, "Cool design but not gonna buy it." than something not even related to the shirt. So if reading comments like that bother you then just buy the shirt and leave. No need to get so worked up man.
    198 weeks ago
    I love Coke-a-Cola!!!!!!
    Check out this fridge!

37229_396281736932_163543331932_4762408_5330520_n.jpg

THIS should make ya happy! Woohoo!!

@Shmarrr... "What not to do again" lol. well... a few peoples angry comments aren't going to outweigh sales. hehehe.
    198 weeks ago
    melx said: to be honest what annoys me more is all the 'OMG, it's amazing, it's brilliant, I'm such a fan of (etch & sketch, twister, my little pony, snakes and ladders or whatever) blah blah blah.....

..but anyway, I don't usually read the comments because I know instantly if I like a shirt or not and I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

OMG! I love your comments! I'm such a fan of people that don't read comments but comment on comments that they don't read! It's so cool and groovey and hip and the best stuff on the planet!

I love that!

Hahahahahahhaha
    I love to buy BEARS and EAT THEM!
    vtroyer-honey.jpg
    198 weeks ago
    I really like what you've written, but I'm not interested in processing the information.
    198 weeks ago
    Holy cow Fuzzy, that is a WesleyCrusher-ton of soda.
    198 weeks ago
    imaginehairyfriends said: I really like what you've written, but I'm not interested in processing the information.

Hahahahahahahaha. OMG. I want to cut and paste that.
    That's F'n hilarious. Bahahahaha
    Nice one, imaginehairyfriends.
    Rock. That was just f'n rockin.
    198 weeks ago
    I totally agree with you. The thing is I just don't read the comments. I would compare it to the comments on videos on youtube, It's pretty much just a bunch of half-assed and pointless comments with a few exceptions. If you don't like it don't read it. For the record the comments I hate the most are all the overly positive comments ending with them giving some lame excuse for not buying it; "sadly I don't have any more money because I bought the tee that was up half a decade ago" or "but my hamster is allergic to green".
    198 weeks ago
    Frank.TheTank said: For the record the comments I hate the most are all the overly positive comments ending with them giving some lame excuse for not buying it; "sadly I don't have any more money because I bought the tee that was up half a decade ago" or "but my hamster is allergic to green".

if you don't have $9 in the GalacticTreasury, then you shouldn't really even be looking at t-shirts, you should be out trying to find a job.
    198 weeks ago
    Im annoyed that it rains as much as it does in Tallahassee. CURSE YOU WEATHER
    198 weeks ago
    Dear Fuzzy,
    I think you should include the fridge (fully stocked of course) in the MYSTERY. Just sayin'.
    198 weeks ago
    I am waiting for the right shirt for me, and I have only commented once :)
    198 weeks ago
    melx said:
    Frank.TheTank said: For the record the comments I hate the most are all the overly positive comments ending with them giving some lame excuse for not buying it; "sadly I don't have any more money because I bought the tee that was up half a decade ago" or "but my hamster is allergic to green".

if you don't have $9 in the GalacticTreasury, then you shouldn't really even be looking at t-shirts, you should be out trying to find a job.

thats kinda rude... sorry that we arent all raking in money. i know myself i have a great job but i am paying off student loans so yeah sometimes i cant buy a t shirt because i am a little tight on cash.

can you see us little people from up there on your high horse?
    198 weeks ago
    I really hate BP! I hate traffic! I hate when popcorn gets stuck in my teeth! I hate that fast food restaurants always put mayo on my burger without asking!

NOT EVERYONE LIKES MAYO!!!!!!
    198 weeks ago
    melbel said:
    melx said:

thats kinda rude... sorry that we arent all raking in money. i know myself i have a great job but i am paying off student loans so yeah sometimes i cant buy a t shirt because i am a little tight on cash.

Yes...you look like little ants.

On that topic I like how ants have a metallic taste when you eat them.
    198 weeks ago
    melbel said:
    melx said:

hehe thanks for the horse. I always wanted one of those. It's fine if you really don't have the money, though I don't see any point In telling it to everybody. But try reading my comment again I really tried to point my finger at those who are lying about it. But please don't take my high horse away from me, I still am filthy rich and above the common man.
    198 weeks ago
    imaginehairyfriends said: I really like what you've written, but I'm not interested in processing the information.

That is pretty funny. Seriously.
    198 weeks ago
    Frank.TheTank said:
    melbel said:
    melx said:

hehe thanks for the horse. I always wanted one of those. It's fine if you really don't have the money, though I don't see any point In telling it to everybody. But try reading my comment again I really tried to point my finger at those who are lying about it. But please don't take my high horse away from me, I still am filthy rich and above the common man.

just realized this might not have been a comment on my post. Sorry... I just get so excited whenever someone says horse.
    198 weeks ago
    melbel said:
    melx said:

when did I say I was raking in cash, I'm broke and can rarely afford to spend what I do have on tee shirts... that wasn't the point I was making. .. if it's towards the end of the month and I'm broke I don't even look to see what I can't afford.
    198 weeks ago
    Frank.TheTank said:
    Frank.TheTank said:
    melbel said:
    melx said:

just realized this might not have been a comment on my post. Sorry... I just get so excited whenever someone says horse.

no it was on mine, I'm rude because I think people who don't have $9 in the GalacticTreasury should be doing something more constructive than window shopping on the internet for tee shirts they can't afford.
  • Load More Comments