Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
Just looking for feedback on some of my monsters. I've doodled for a while, just trying to take it to the next level. Looking for some feedback, thoughts, critiques, whateva! Thanks :)

17Comments
    199 weeks ago
    haha they are all so weird and interesting
    I love it
    good stuff
    199 weeks ago
    Groooooovy Pants!
    199 weeks ago
    haha thanks :)
    199 weeks ago
    I like them. Especially the 3rd and 5th ones.
    199 weeks ago
    i think i'm trippin out, man.
    199 weeks ago
    I really like caterpillar, plant man thing. The last one. Paint it on my wall please! :D
    199 weeks ago
    danielle - Thanks :)

Chihuahua - Awesome! Hopefully in a good way.

Fuzzlogic - Ohhh, wall-size caterpillar, plant man thing would be pretty rad. Where is your wall? Near dallas? haha.
    199 weeks ago
    WOW. Surreal with a certain charm to them, some kind of feeling or character... hm. Very cool stuff would love to see more. Two and three are my favorites, and four, and five, and one ...
    You need to keep creating more. Really cool work. Cant wait to see whats in store for the future. It was a good story, I wanted more. But I guess that is all there was to say...
    199 weeks ago
    Parktron - Thanks! Really nice of you to say all that. Appreciate it a ton! If you'd like to check out more of my monsters, I've got a few more on my facebook page. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/imagine-hairy-friends/124933990877369?v=photos

Let me know what ya think!
    199 weeks ago
    Very neat an interesting. I like the caterpillar plant and the two legged bull creature the best.
    199 weeks ago
    Very creative! The first ones aren't my style, but the last one's well on it's way to wondiferous.
    199 weeks ago
    They caused a strong urge to sanitize all surfaces near me. good job on the creepy meter. I'd say the second pic is when i wanted bleach and a scrub brush. Very lively germ looking thing.
    199 weeks ago
    i like the last one
    199 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments everyone!

Dustbunny - these are definitely meant to be more on the strange/creepy side. Happy to hear they also inspire cleanliness! haha
    199 weeks ago
    Whoa.. I don't even know what I'm looking at but they are pretty interesting. Good job.
    199 weeks ago
    L - Thanks, that's the reaction I like to hear!
    199 weeks ago
    these would look great as album art.