Back to forum
rss 200 weeks ago
A few weeks ago an artist gave a shout-out to a few other tee websites and I came across this tee i really wanted but didnt have the money for at the time. All I remember is that it had something along the lines of killing radio. Basically I just need names of other sites similar to teefury and emptees. Any idea?
7Comments
    200 weeks ago
    This is a weird question since TeeFury and Emptees are not very similar at all, apart from both being about shirts in some way.

To know what specific site you mean, we'd probably need more information to go on than what you've provided. Do you remember the artist's name? Anything about the design?

For shirt sites in general, I list a bunch on my sites which might be a good starting point: TeeMagnet and Compete-tee-tion
    200 weeks ago
    Are you thinking of the "Who Killed the Radio" tee? I believe it was done by Griggitee
    199 weeks ago
    Griggitee rules.
    Where are you, Griggitee? :D
    199 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. I had given shout outs too a lot of sites thanks to my Teebanter contest win, but the "Who Killed the Radio" design was linked to my Mysoti page. Or you can get it at redbubble.

Fuzzy, you rule.
    199 weeks ago
    I love the Castle Greyskull shirt you made Griggitee. Im actually wearing it today as I just got it recently. It makes me laugh so much. The print came out really good. Cant wait to see more of your work.
    199 weeks ago
    Thanks Parktron.
    My friend just sent me a pic of him wearing it as well. Can't wait to get home and see if I got mine in the mailbox.
    199 weeks ago
    Yes! It was Griggitee's! Awesome. I need that shirt.

Sorry about making a comparison to emptess, I was just throwing out another website I thought it might have been on.