Back to forum
rss 213 weeks ago
Hey, guys!
i was just curious what tools the artists out there use to create their masterpieces?
16Comments
    213 weeks ago
    digitally or traditionally?

213 weeks ago
    digitally
    213 weeks ago
    Manga studio Debut 4, photoshop and my trusty capax vista pad!
    213 weeks ago
    Flash and Photoshop :)
    213 weeks ago
    Photoshop 7
    213 weeks ago
    photoshop+corel+illustrator
    213 weeks ago
    any tablet pens?
    213 weeks ago
    I use one if I'm actually drawing in photshop and it's very detailed. Usually I just sketch it on paper and scan it in, because the tablet takes a long time for me to use.
    213 weeks ago
    I use primarily Illustrator with a dash of Photoshop... I just got a Wacom tablet about a month ago and am learning to use it, but I still do 99% of my stuff with a mouse (or I also scan it in)...
    213 weeks ago
    I do a mix of rough sketches on paper first or directly in Photoshop/illustrator with my bamboo fun tablet. Same goes for the linework and coloring, I can either do it all in PS or AI or mix between the two. Whatever I feel comfortable with on a particular design I guess. No methods, just madness.
    213 weeks ago
    Sharpies and white out
    212 weeks ago
    mainly photoshop and some illustrator, all with my handy wacom tablet (love). and I scan in sketches too. :)
    212 weeks ago
    I use PhotoFlitre, GraphicsGale(the free edition), MSpaint, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0.

Given, I haven't had a shirt published yet, but all of these are free.
    212 weeks ago
    Adobe Photoshop CS4 (currently the latest version I believe). Also I have a Bamboo pen tablet which I love.
    212 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/2096/Programs_4_profesionalizing_design?_suggestions_please
    212 weeks ago
    above is the address to info on FREE programs. I asked this question ealier =P