Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
When grabbags start to arrive I will be ever so indebted to anyone willing to trade an "H and C" for the Wotto's "Oily" shirt (which I do enjoy but am willing to give up). Ladies M.

I would also buy it off you.

PLEASE and THANK YOU!

I was on vacation without access to a computer and internets last week and sadly missed the grab bag... I was very excited to come home to the delivery of shirts I had bought before I left, but alas... I was REALLY sad to miss the Calvin and Hobbes shirt a few days before I left (by literally 2 minutes)and was hoping I may get in a grab bag, but now that I've missed that ...
19Comments
    198 weeks ago
    Have you gotten your shirts yet? What do you have to trade?
    198 weeks ago
    Red Ring Jolly Roger by Jonah Block - Sold on May 7th

Constant by fftkrazee - Sold on May 18th

We All Live In A Yellow Light Cycle by Gavin Rampling - Sold on May 24th

Bauer 2012 by AJ Paglia

All up for sale or trade.
    198 weeks ago
    totallypipe said: Red Ring Jolly Roger by Jonah Block - Sold on May 7th

Bauer 2012 by AJ Paglia

Totallypipe, what size? I would be willing to trade for Red Ring and Constant.

I got two shirts in my grab bag that I already purchased. I will trade or sell, no problem. They are women's Medium.

Puppet Check-up by Joshua Kemble - Sold on May 1st

Glade by Yanmos - Sold on April 18th (I got this shirt in the April Grab bag and also in the June one... I don't know how that one happened.)

198 weeks ago
    I have two women's medium that I'd be willing to sell or trade:

-Lost Collage
    -iZombie

I'm interested in:

-Cat Scan
    -We all live in a yellow light cycle
    -Lion

I would also consider others!
    198 weeks ago
    GigiTHEbrit said:
    totallypipe said: Red Ring Jolly Roger by Jonah Block - Sold on May 7th

Bauer 2012 by AJ Paglia

Totallypipe, what size? I would be willing to trade for Red Ring and Constant.

They're all Women's Medium. I'd love to trade for the Puppet Check up Shirt. you can e mail me at anastaziarawr at gmail dot com
    I got two shirts in my grab bag that I already purchased. I will trade or sell, no problem. They are women's Medium.

Puppet Check-up by Joshua Kemble - Sold on May 1st

Glade by Yanmos - Sold on April 18th (I got this shirt in the April Grab bag and also in the June one... I don't know how that one happened.)

198 weeks ago
    I have the following women's medium shirts:
    iZombie
    Snakes & Ladders
    Salvation Chainsaw
    and the one with the giant, many-eyed octopus/squid attacking (sorry, don't know the name)

totallypipe, i'd be interested in "we all live in a yellow light cycle"
    GigiTHEbrit, i'd be interested in "glade"
    anybody else, let me know what you've got- post pictures if you can, i'm bad with the names.
    thanks!
    198 weeks ago
    Hello!

I have two tees I bought for my girl while she's on holiday. She expressed what she preferred before she left and what I got wasn't it.
    Here's what I got:

4740349159_a52a30da10_o.jpg

And if I could find any of these for trade, that would be great!

4741069420_6c1081b933_o.jpg

198 weeks ago
    im totally willing to buy the lion shirt off of someone!
    womens medium! email me! :P [email protected]
    198 weeks ago
    I have the Calvin and Hobbes shirt in a medium, but I really want "Huh?" (Hippo with zebra stripes). Maybe we can make a three way trade if we can find someone with that one.
    198 weeks ago
    I received the 'Galactic Sideshow' one yesterday and want to trade.. Not a huge Dancin Trek fan. :P Here's what it looks like:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs515.snc3/27050_388870615854_61224900854_4538280_5841092_n.jpg

Here's a list of what I'd like to trade, but please offer me anything else that you have!

http://teetrade.org/browse.php?search_user=iNintendo&search_keywords=Wanted&search_fields=image_keywords
    198 weeks ago
    Whoops I don't know why I put "Dancin Trek" XD Meant Dancin Trek.
    198 weeks ago
    I got The Shining Finger by Joao Lauro Fonte in Woman's Large. It's really the ONLY shirt I didn't want. ET creeps me out! Hahahaha. I'd be up for exchanging anything really.

30041_389773965854_61224900854_4559763_430147_n
    198 weeks ago
    Mrichhh- I would totally give you all 4 of my shirts for shining finger! That's the one I really wanted, and didn't get it. I have these
    iZombie
    Snakes & Ladders
    Salvation Chainsaw
    and the one with the giant, many-eyed octopus/squid attacking (sorry, don't know the name)
    but they are all women's medium. I'd even buy it off you if you didn't want any of mine.
    198 weeks ago
    I still have the "Muppet Check-Up" up for grabs if anyone is interested!
    198 weeks ago
    I have nothing to trade but I will seriously buy the Beatles shirt off anybody if it's women's medium.
    198 weeks ago
    Would any of y'all be interested in trading for Mens Small shirts?

If you do I have Laduma, Soft Inside & Legend In Ancient Times
    198 weeks ago
    curlysueshi said: I have the following women's medium shirts:

iZombie

Snakes & Ladders

Salvation Chainsaw

totallypipe, i'd be interested in "we all live in a yellow light cycle"

GigiTHEbrit, i'd be interested in "glade"

anybody else, let me know what you've got- post pictures if you can, i'm bad with the names.

thanks!

i'd trade for the salvation chainsaw. e mail me at anastaziarawr at gmail dot com
    197 weeks ago
    bturman05 said: Would any of y'all be interested in trading for Mens Small shirts?

If you do I have Laduma, Soft Inside & Legend In Ancient Times

I'd be interested in either soft inside of legent in ancient times if you want to trade for my ET Shirt.
    197 weeks ago
    Richard Witt said: Hello!

I have two tees I bought for my girl while she's on holiday. She expressed what she preferred before she left and what I got wasn't it.

Here's what I got:

4740349159_a52a30da10_o.jpg

I still have these two t-shirts for trade ladies? Anyone?