Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
That is to say, I'm a man, and I want today's shirt in girl's colours!!

A guys small fits me pretty well, just a liiiiittle too small, but I don't mind it seeing guys medium makes me look like I was in highschool going to watch fifty cents.

According to the sizing chart, I'll want a Large/XLarge girl shirt to correspond to the guys small....

Has anyone tried to buy a girl shirt to fit guys? Is it advisable... Or not?
12Comments
    199 weeks ago
    copypasta'd from the front page:

Men's small is roughly equivalent to women's large, but the cut is more feminine. Shorter sleeves and a more fitted torso. I wouldn't recommend it for a guy, but that's how the sizing would work out if you'd like to try anyway.
    199 weeks ago
    Thanks MJ! Always good to get timely feedback :)

Trying to picture what I'd look like in one of those...

Has any guys tried it out? Wearing a girls large?
    199 weeks ago
    I'm wondering about this too, I'm in quite the aame situation. I think next time I see a girl's color I like I might get one just to try it.
    199 weeks ago
    It doesn't work. It looks as if you've stolen a girls shirt...and if it is a tight fit, then it looks as if you've stolen a 7 year old girls shirt.
    199 weeks ago
    agree with above, it doesn't work. the sleeves are significantly shorter and it just looks like a girls shirt. but if you don't mind that, then go for it!
    199 weeks ago
    Really, that's too bad then. Today's shirt is another I would've got if it were in the girl's color. Oh wells.
    199 weeks ago
    the sleevs are small and its cut completely different
    199 weeks ago
    I love the title you've made for this thread; "also a man". Makes me wonder what the other thing you are, is; a Pony, or maybe a toaster?
    199 weeks ago
    For sure a toaster.
    199 weeks ago
    Frank.TheTank said: I love the title you've made for this thread; "also a man". Makes me wonder what the other thing you are, is; a Pony, or maybe a toaster?

I'm pretty sure it's in response to the "I'm a man" thread directly below this one. (Well, directly below it before I bumped it up.)
    199 weeks ago
    Cut the sleeves off the girls shirt and that will totally make you the man.
    199 weeks ago
    Asami said:
    Frank.TheTank said: I love the title you've made for this thread; "also a man". Makes me wonder what the other thing you are, is; a Pony, or maybe a toaster?

I'm pretty sure it's in response to the "I'm a man" thread directly below this one. (Well, directly below it before I bumped it up.)

ahh xD... That's what you get for being late to the party...