I bought two Tee Fury shirts for myself recently: the Operation Extinction shirt and the one with the zebra-striped hippo. I miscalculated, though, and got them both a size too small, as I discovered today when the Operation Extinction shirt arrived (the hippo shirt is still on its way to me, and I will probably have to wait until at least next weekend to send it off to someone else).

So I am looking to trade or sell these two shirts, both of which are women's large. I would need either a women's XL or a men's large if we were to do a trade, and would be willing to consider other designs (though I am really bummed out about not getting the hippo shirt in my size).

Any takers?
6Comments
    199 weeks ago
    I bought the lion shirt, and while I like it, it's too big. I ordered the same size as the first time I ordered a shirt here, but it's waaaay baggier than my first shirt. If you're interested, I wouldn't mind trading for the hippo. The lion shirt says it's size L, but I think it could easily be an XL, it's that baggy on me.
    199 weeks ago
    Is it a women's L or a men's L? If it's a men's L, it'll have longer sleeves and a less fitted look, and that would explain why it's bigger than the other, and it would probably fit me.
    199 weeks ago
    Nope, it's a women's large. Just made wrong, I guess.
    199 weeks ago
    I normally wear size medium and large on occasion.
    And I bought a teefury shirt in large JUST in case it was snug and LARGE was too small for me, too.
    Well not too small, but a bit tight.

I read everyone complaining that the shirts run big, on the contrary.
    198 weeks ago
    I have to agree with sobermidget. I also always buy medium ordinarily. For my 1st Teee Fury purchase, I bought ladies large 'just in case' as I am based in the UK, I'm so glad I did. Despite knocking the confidence a little, it's all I buy from here now. I do wonder if they are cut with the chesticle area in mind though. On the plus side, they are very long and for tall girls like myself, that is a blessing.

gaiaspriestess, I would love swap with you, but alas, I have nothing to swap with. I really hope this post bumps the thread and you find someone. Did you try posting on the Grab Bag Swap thread yet? Good luck!
    112 weeks ago
    this is really out of nowhere, but you don't still have that hippo shirt do you?? Thanks.