What is a Teefury Collab? Previously called the Omnibus, the Teefury Collab is a shirt design made up of interpretations of our bird logo(s) submitted by our community members. It's a fun project that allows Teefurians who might not consider themselves as professional artists to participate in our t-shirts.
Currently we plan to do 2 shirts. Typically a shirt can utilize 35-45 birds with the space available on the shirt canvas, so participation is limited.
How do I participate?
Here are the guidelines:
1. If you need reference, download raster or vector versions of our Teefury Characters: T-Bird, Teevil, Dead Bird, and non-bird Mr Pancakez.
2. Create Your Version of one of our characters.
3. Post character in this forum post.
4. Email your character to [email protected] We can only accept these formats: psd, jpg, png, ai, eps.
When you email your character, please make sure to include your Teefury Profile Username. If possible, include your profile link. (How do I get my profile link? Whenever you make a post in the forum or comment, you can click your name to see your profile. The address associated with your profile is your profile link.)
5. Currently the tentative submission deadline is June 30th.
- Keep the details simple. Since many images will have to fill the design, images with detailed textures or tight lines will lose their clarity.
- IMPORTANT: The image must be made on a black or white backgroun with ONLY 2 colors. For example, on a black background, create the image with white and a gray, or red and a yellow. On a white background, create the image with a black and gray. You can integrate the background into part of the image.
- Our staff artist MAY modify your image slightly to help it integrate into the overall composition.
- For raster submissions, design them at 1500 pixels by 1500 pixels (5x5 at 300 dpi)
- Teevil is somewhat pop culture. T-Bird is somewhat artsy. Just sayin. Dead Bird don't say much. Pancakez is just Happy.
- We will only be able to utilize approximately 70-90 user submitted images, so not all submissions will be utilized in a shirt.
- We use images from both artists and non-artists, so don't rule yourself out!
- Images will not be chosen on first come first serve basis. We will base our decisions on the ease at which they can be integrated into a nice composition.
We look forward to all the submissions.
Have Fun and Thank You!