Back to forum
rss 200 weeks ago

What is a Teefury Collab? Previously called the Omnibus, the Teefury Collab is a shirt design made up of interpretations of our bird logo(s) submitted by our community members. It's a fun project that allows Teefurians who might not consider themselves as professional artists to participate in our t-shirts.

Currently we plan to do 2 shirts. Typically a shirt can utilize 35-45 birds with the space available on the shirt canvas, so participation is limited.

CLICK ME TO SEE HUGE VERSION

How do I participate?
Here are the guidelines:

1. If you need reference, download raster or vector versions of our Teefury Characters: T-Bird, Teevil, Dead Bird, and non-bird Mr Pancakez.

2. Create Your Version of one of our characters.

3. Post character in this forum post.

4. Email your character to [email protected] We can only accept these formats: psd, jpg, png, ai, eps.

When you email your character, please make sure to include your Teefury Profile Username. If possible, include your profile link. (How do I get my profile link? Whenever you make a post in the forum or comment, you can click your name to see your profile. The address associated with your profile is your profile link.)

5. Currently the tentative submission deadline is June 30th.

TIPS:
- Keep the details simple. Since many images will have to fill the design, images with detailed textures or tight lines will lose their clarity.

- IMPORTANT: The image must be made on a black or white backgroun with ONLY 2 colors. For example, on a black background, create the image with white and a gray, or red and a yellow. On a white background, create the image with a black and gray. You can integrate the background into part of the image.

- Our staff artist MAY modify your image slightly to help it integrate into the overall composition.

- For raster submissions, design them at 1500 pixels by 1500 pixels (5x5 at 300 dpi)

- Teevil is somewhat pop culture. T-Bird is somewhat artsy. Just sayin. Dead Bird don't say much. Pancakez is just Happy.

DISCLAIMERS& NOTICES:
- We will only be able to utilize approximately 70-90 user submitted images, so not all submissions will be utilized in a shirt.

- We use images from both artists and non-artists, so don't rule yourself out!

- Images will not be chosen on first come first serve basis. We will base our decisions on the ease at which they can be integrated into a nice composition.

We look forward to all the submissions.
Have Fun and Thank You!
Team Awesome
375Comments
    200 weeks ago
    Is there a limit to how many times we can submit designs? As in, can I submit four different designs, one for each character? I'm excited to see all the different things people will think of.
    200 weeks ago
    You can submit as many as you want, although generally, we will probably just use one so others will be able to participate.

It'd be nice to create a gallery of all of them once everyone posts.
    200 weeks ago
    Yay for another Collab shirt! I regret missing the past ones, especially the target one

can't wait til this one goes on sale, so get working artists and non-artists alike!
    200 weeks ago
    coolness!!!!
    200 weeks ago
    here's mine:
    35876_10150216389180157_765365156_13136366_3003079_n.jpg
    200 weeks ago
    Here it is in B&W, kindof like this one better...

35876_10150216393000157_765365156_13136405_6603039_n.jpg
    200 weeks ago
    Photobucket

hmm... maybe
    200 weeks ago
    Wish I had a drawing tablet or knew how to do this stuff in Paint programs. Alas, I'm old school. I only do graphite stuff.
    200 weeks ago
    I'm so getting in on this!
    199 weeks ago
    Okay here's mine. Don't know if it's been done before, so tell me if it has.

Photobucket
    199 weeks ago
    i think i am finally going to participate
    199 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: Okay here's mine. Don't know if it's been done before, so tell me if it has.

Photobucket

Nice
    199 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: Okay here's mine. Don't know if it's been done before, so tell me if it has.

Dont know, but I love it :) suitable for its own tee maybe :)
    199 weeks ago
    bird
    Maybe this?
    199 weeks ago
    Dr. Bender, you rule.
    Well, you ALL do of course, that one is just calling my name for some reason.
    199 weeks ago
    Much awesomeness! :D
    livesintheboonies I love your concept!
    Maybe we can do a whole Teevil VS Teebird tee if there's enough of 'em?

COOOOOOOOL! Going to go think up some vs's :)
    199 weeks ago
    Some amazing birds already!

Here's my very amateur attempt!

Photobucket

Wasn't sure which bird to do, shirt designs could be all sorts too.
    199 weeks ago
    these are looking awesome!
    199 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    199 weeks ago
    That's pretty awesome omnitation. Maybe I'll whip something up.
    199 weeks ago
    heres another:

34124_10150216809740157_765365156_13149364_28451_n.jpg"
    199 weeks ago
    img2217h.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    199 weeks ago
    I'll be droppin something tomorrow time permitting.
    199 weeks ago
    *Sorry, please delete the first one. Uploaded wrong file.
    Larry "Bird"
    Larry Bird
    199 weeks ago
    34124_10150216877825157_765365156_13151876_1546302_n.jpg
  • Load More Comments