Back to forum
rss 295 weeks ago
post em here. i ordered 2 fantastic shirts in women's medium and they are way too small. i'm wanting a way to alter them myself without having to take them to someone to do the job for me. any suggestions???
6Comments
    295 weeks ago
    1. wash them and dry them to shrink them further.
    2. adopt a small pet (ie cat/dog).
    3. dress small pet with shrunken shirts.
    4. post pics of small pet's missery.

or you could just hold onto them, keep them in mint condition, and wait for someone else to trade with.
    295 weeks ago
    Ugh! No more posts with shirts on animals! There is too much of that at Woot. I like the uninfected forums here.
    295 weeks ago
    haha my pug just died a week ago or i'd be happy to give them to her. *sigh* i miss her. i was thinking about adopting a kitten. hmmm *mind's wheels turn* wait, what? pets DON'T want to be dressed!?! ooooh man i've been so wrong for so long! : P
    295 weeks ago
    Adopt a cat. They are harder to adopt and stupid people usually return them :(

You could probably do some DIY stuff if you are into sewing and whatnot :) I've seen some great things done to shirts.
    295 weeks ago
    Here are some good suggestions:
    What to do with a too-small shirt
    DIY T-shirt Surgery
    T-shirt surgery options (check the links on the left)
    T-shirt Camisole
    T-shirt Underwear
    Long-sleeve hooded tee

Hope you're crafty!
    (brought to you by the Shirts on Sale crew)
    295 weeks ago
    thank you SOS! i'm too lazy to google t-shirt surgery yet i think i can manage to do the surgery myself. the things i do for boss t-shirts... haha

i will have to post photos once the transformations are complete. i'm so excited.