Thanks
10Comments
    199 weeks ago
    *smiles*
    Funny Stuff.
    199 weeks ago
    Thats great I like it!
    199 weeks ago
    Thank you. This was rolling around in my head for a while. I love the Zelda games and I always thought, "What would happen to Link after it's all over and done with?"

Would he become a mecenary or just go back home? Or maybe just a kid down on his luck hoping to make a couple of rupees mowing your lawn! :)
    199 weeks ago
    Nice style
    199 weeks ago
    my son would be very interested, it would be a must buy for him. :)
    199 weeks ago
    I like
    199 weeks ago
    Nice idea! It would be nice to see a bit more derivation from Zelda's original style :)
    199 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Nice idea! It would be nice to see a bit more derivation from Zelda's original style :)

I agree, and I actually tried it. But alas, my vector skills are lacking and it came out looking goofy, so I went with the toon link instead. :)

I'm working on another Zelda tee and trying to use to use the style more like the Ocarina of Time. I'm drawing it this time though. Hoping it works out. :)
    199 weeks ago
    i would buy it.
    but, it has way to many colors. unless diffrent shades of colors don't count.
    199 weeks ago
    slizedew said: i would buy it.
    but, it has way to many colors. unless diffrent shades of colors don't count.

I didn't realize there was a color restriction. I've tried to tone it down to six, but it just ends up looking uninspiring and dull. The color restriction is probably my biggest bane for sites like this (Teefury, anothersite, DBH). I guess I'll just stick to Redbubble. :(