rss 214 weeks ago
9Comments
    214 weeks ago
    Ouch... me and my problems with html.

Is this one good for a tee?
    A kidz tee maybe?

Amanita%27s-wonder-psicoland.jpg
    214 weeks ago
    it has a lot of colors and some odd shading....mainly on the boy's dinosaur. . .
    I do kind of enjoy the way the dinosaur thing looks...
    however... i think the Alice part of it and the random boy part should be separate.

Why not make it 2 shirts?
    214 weeks ago
    Oh... I see.
    I didn't think in Alice when I draw this but now I see... The worm and the mushroom... argh... that was not intentional.
    Maybe I change the worm by a snail or whatever.
    That only has 7 colors (including the black lines)
    The lizard only has one colour on halftone.
    214 weeks ago
    you would need to keep the art under six colors as each color is printed from a separate screen onto the shirt and it can be costly and time consuming. you would need to drop the shading. i see whats up with your weird shading now, that dragon thing is supposed to be transparent.
    214 weeks ago
    Yeah, I really like the idea of an alice-esque shirt.
    However I could see now that I've still not slept that this is not actually alice, just has items my mind associates with alice.
    214 weeks ago
    Good point biotwist... the shading must be much more clear since it is assumed that the lizzard is semi-transparent.
    Thanks man.
    uuumh I will try to reduce the colors to 6... certainly I was confused about the number of colors admitted
    214 weeks ago
    the dinosaur is a ghost?
    214 weeks ago
    Is an ilusion.
    214 weeks ago
    I really like the boy riding the lizard dinosaur thing, it just looks awesome. The girl on the mushroom with the caterpillar is a little too clashy though, I just don't think it looks that good together with the boy on a lizard, and yeah it looks very alice in wonderlandy. Basically what jc said.