Back to forum
rss 200 weeks ago
Have any Australian's on here ordered a tee and got any extra unexpected charges?

I really want to buy a tee but I'm worried that if I do I'll get hit with customs charges. I know that legally they're not allowed to charge you anything if your order is below $250 but shipping companies tend to have a policy on throwing an extra $85 or so on to a $19 order to claim for processing costs when there are none.

So have any Australians had any problems with extra charges?
9Comments
    200 weeks ago
    I'm from Australia and have ordered many many shirts and have never been hit with customs charges or anything like that.

So don't hesitate in buying....it's all good.
    200 weeks ago
    I'm from Melbourne & i have never incurred any additional custom charges on my teefury orders, however trading your unwanted grabbag shirts can be tricky due to shipping cost. Most ppl outside of Oz bork at the trade when they learn it will cost approx $10 shipping. It would be alot easier to trade with fellow Aussies as it would keep postage costs down. Maybe Aussie could post there grabbag trades in this thread so there all in one place & easily identified. I've got Skeletal Sonic & The Review in Mens Medium left over from my last grabbag if anyone would like to trade. Both new, still in the grabbag they arrived in.
    200 weeks ago
    I'm in Townsville and never have had any charging issues.
    200 weeks ago
    Customs charges only apply if your order is over $1000 AUD.

I have ordered heaps of shirts of teefury and have had no worries. I am in Perth.
    Cheers.
    200 weeks ago
    I get my grabbag in a few weeks, I wouldn't mind seeing what other Aussies get incase trading is an option.
    200 weeks ago
    I'm cool to get in on some Australian Tee trading!
    199 weeks ago
    Skeletal Sonic
    SkeletalSonic.jpg

The Review
    thereview.jpg

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    bnbII_horsemen.jpg

All mens medium. Look me up at teetrade.org if interested.
    Cheers!
    199 weeks ago
    i am in Sydney, and ive received all my teefury tees no problems
    199 weeks ago
    Nah, it's all good!

I have traded with a couple of guys from the states in the last grab bag. They were very cool about it and I was very greatful!
    Both of them told me to keep them in mind for this grab bag and I will! Don't rule out trading back to the states, it's worth it if you get the t-shirt you want!