rss 201 weeks ago
I have no idea what to get her.
10Comments
    201 weeks ago
    Tather then it is Wednesday.
    201 weeks ago
    Congrats on the anniversary :)
    201 weeks ago
    congrats, I thought you were going to say "it's been a year since my first tee fury purchase'
    201 weeks ago
    I wish, I didn't know about teefury until last week.
    201 weeks ago
    give her a pearl necklace
    201 weeks ago
    DINGDINGDING! We have a winner.
    201 weeks ago
    lawlz @ pearl necklace.
    201 weeks ago
    speaking as a chick, we like gifts with thought behind them.

Example: lots of girls i know love the flowers and chocolates thing. I prefer mexican food and booze. So while they may be THRILLED with two dozen roses and truffles (and disgusted by flautas and vodka for an anniversary present) my response would be "...oh...yeah...these are pretty...yeah..."

Figure out her likes and dislikes and go by those. If she likes bath products, put together a bag of various sample sized things (but please go for high end...don't dump a bag of dollar store finds on her); if she has a sweet tooth, pick out different candies (try to find unique ones; find your local candy shops and ask someone there for help) and package those up. I'm all about bags of random things (both receiving and giving) because if one thing in the bag is a "miss" chances are something you tuck in there will be something she LOVES.

also, i think gift cards get a bad rap. If you have NO idea what to get her (or say...she really likes lingerie or shoes or whatever but you have no idea what size she is) get her one to her favorite store. But don't present it by itself, attach something small along with it.

She likes Victoria's Secret and chocolate? Stick a gift card inside of a Hershey's bar wrapper and tape it closed again.

She likes shoes? Get a three pack of socks and stick a card in there.

She likes movies? Gift card to a theater stuck inside a box of microwave popcorn packages.

Just because it's an anniversary doesnt mean it has to be a cliched "romantic" gift. Whatever you get her should be something that shows you've been paying attention to her likes/dislikes.
    201 weeks ago
    kayper's advice is perfect. My husband has given me the "standard" gifts before, flowers, chocolates, jewelry, perfume, etc. but my favorite gift of all was the year he bought me a really nice pen with my name engraved on it. While a pen might be a lame gift for most girls, it showed that he had picked up something about me; that I love an organized/professional desk, drawing, journaling and handwriting letters.

None of us can tell you specifically what to get your significant other because we don't know her. Definitely listen to what kayper said and consider what she loves/hates and you'll be fine.
    201 weeks ago
    Congratz on your anniversary mate, since it is technically Wednesday now. Hope you enjoy your special day and have many more to come.