Back to forum
rss 214 weeks ago
click here

also with or w/o the names?

any suggestions?
10Comments
    214 weeks ago
    My mother told me if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. ;)
    214 weeks ago
    its better than the last one, and looks more profesionally done. i wouldnt buy it though, just cause i dont think its funny enough. just not THAT big a fan of pacman/zelda. keep making new designs though
    214 weeks ago
    melx said: My mother told me if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. ;)

^this was bitchy
    214 weeks ago
    this was only my second design. just gotta keep trying.

but you know what they say,... look both ways before crossing the street.
    214 weeks ago
    banzaaiii said:
    melx said: My mother told me if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. ;)

^this was bitchy

sorry, it wasn't supposed to be... I shoulda put a smiley face after it...

no offence intended slizedew, but I didn't really like it at all ... don't let me put you off going for it though. :)
    214 weeks ago
    bump for more positive comments than mine.

....and sorry again slizedew.
    214 weeks ago
    its cool
    214 weeks ago
    I like it, but i feel that your limiting it to the 5 ghosts. Why not make a huge list of them starting with the originals and putting your own spin on the rest. and of course you'd have to end with clyde.
    214 weeks ago
    I like it, but i feel that your limiting it to the 5 ghosts. Why not make a huge list of them starting with the originals and putting your own spin on the rest. and of course you'd have to end with clyde.
    214 weeks ago
    i wasn't limiting it to 5, it was just thats all that rhymed with blinky, inky, and pinky (that would make since).

i thought kinky but i didn't really know how to draw it.

also, all the ghost would be to many colors.