Back to forum
rss 201 weeks ago
What is your favorite TeeFury shirt design. So far mine has been the World Cup Pinball Design.
18Comments
    201 weeks ago
    The one I've bought so far (CCTV camera people)

..can anyone remember which artist did that, it was a UK artist if I remember correctly.
    201 weeks ago
    i get the most complements on my "Spiderpig" shirt but my personal favorite is probably "Things Just Got Real"
    201 weeks ago
    melx said: The one I've bought so far (CCTV camera people)

..can anyone remember which artist did that, it was a UK artist if I remember correctly.

Ross Robinson,

Not sure on my favourite, probably an old Jimiyo one, A Beautiful Battle.
    201 weeks ago
    I'd have to give that to the Dancin Stars Invaders shirt. It was my first buy and still my favorite.
    200 weeks ago
    United Rocks against Papers and Scissors!

btw. can someone please point me to the past teefury t-shirt page or is this site no more?
    200 weeks ago
    Bugblatter said: United Rocks against Papers and Scissors!

btw. can someone please point me to the past teefury t-shirt page or is this site no more?

its on the teefury facebook page :)
    200 weeks ago
    Polar Beer
    200 weeks ago
    Wrong Island, definitely. After that, it's a tie between Toastbusters and Puppet Checkup.
    200 weeks ago
    I've only bought one TeeFury shirt so far, and it was the LOST finale collage so that one is my favorite.
    200 weeks ago
    My favorite is definitely Things Just Got Real. Even if I wouldn't be that much into owls, I would'se still bought it. The design is beautiful, the colors are gorgeous and I love that it's not as sweet as it seems.
    200 weeks ago
    Bugblatter said: United Rocks against Papers and Scissors!

200 weeks ago
    I have this shirt in a men's large from the last grab bag. Would you be interested in a second shirt? Maybe to trade for something?
    200 weeks ago
    Every time I wear the "red ring jolly Roger" out, I make new friends. Whether you're an Xbox 360 advocate, or a PS3 advocate, the shirt is amazing. It definitely needs to be reprinted.
    200 weeks ago
    LeShiznit said: Every time I wear the "red ring jolly Roger" out, I make new friends. Whether you're an Xbox 360 advocate, or a PS3 advocate, the shirt is amazing. It definitely needs to be reprinted.

Mine just arrived today, going to party HARD with it tonight :) It's a helluva awesome tee!! :D
    199 weeks ago
    @ iwontwait
    ah, to bad i do not have facebook...

@ Shanigirl
    i'm sorry but i need XL, L will not fit, if only it was XL...
    199 weeks ago
    Bugblatter said: @ iwontwait
    ah, to bad i do not have facebook...

@ Shanigirl
    i'm sorry but i need XL, L will not fit, if only it was XL...

Bugblatter:

I wish it were an XL for you! Oh well...

You don't need to be a member of Facebook to see the past tees. Just use this address:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeeFury/61224900854?v=photos

I forgot to mention my favorite so far, it is the "Wrath of Charlotte" because of the spider connection. I get comments every time I wear it. :o)
    199 weeks ago
    I love the teal/purple tbird from about a year ago.
    199 weeks ago
    I still love "Wow It's a Ship," but mine is finally wearing out. I also really liked the inventor design that was up a while back. Sad I missed it. My favorite pop culture design so far is definitely the real Hobbes and Calvin.