Back to forum
rss 201 weeks ago
is teefury strict on 6 colors for a design?
do they ever bend the rule for a design they like?

any help would be great.
10Comments
    201 weeks ago
    We're very strict about 6 colors. And on dark shirts, it's 5 colors.

Hope that helps! :)
    201 weeks ago
    If I use the shirt background as a color does it count toward my six?
    201 weeks ago
    slizedew said: If I use the shirt background as a color does it count toward my six?

No.
    201 weeks ago
    I'm assuming they probably only have a six color press, so they physically can't do more because you'd have no way of lining up the colors. and dark shirts a lot of times need white backing behind the bright colors, hence the 5 colors on darks. At least that's how it is at my work.
    Am I right?
    201 weeks ago
    Is there somewhere we can see all the available colours of the actual t-shirts that are available to print on?
    201 weeks ago
    Yeah what melx said.
    201 weeks ago
    Check the Facebook page to see recent shirts, that should give you a pretty good idea of what we have on hand :)
    184 weeks ago
    Hi, new to the site, do we submit transparent images (png files) if we want to use the shirt colour as part of the design?

When we send the initial 640x800 preview image should we submit with a background colour that's close to something that we'd like the shirt to be? if that make sense?

Thanks
    Billy
    172 weeks ago
    what color of shirts are available to be printed on ?
    66 weeks ago
    Hi, is there a specific way you need the 6 colors to be chosen? I was going to do a save for web (gif) cut it down to 6 colors, and have the graphic look like i't's making gradients that way. The only other method I could think of is just grabbing 6 layers in photoshop, and making 6 diff colors (white being a color if it's on a dark shirt) Am I headin' down the right path or do you know a better way?

Thanks!