Back to forum
image
rss 201 weeks ago
I just wanted to say hi to everyone really and say how happy I am with my first Tee Fury Shirts that arrived last week. I got the green 'CCTV camera people' for myself and the 'Mario Skull' one for my son. I'm really happy with the size and quality of the shirts, I was a bit worried that they might be quite thin but they are really excellent. My only worry is that they will start printing on 'American Apparel' shirts (which I often see mentioned) because I really don't get on with them, I wear an XL shirt and I like the loose fit, to me AA shirts don't look or fit right unless they are fairly tight and every one I've owned I couldn't wear because they just didn't feel or look right on me. (I'm not a skinny teenager!) So I really hope that doesn't happen (or at least give people the option for a regular t-shirt if they do decide to go with AA in the future) .. I'm sure I can't be the only one (or maybe I am??)

...anyway, I can't wait to buy my next one.. I'm just waiting for something to really grab me. ... paypal funds are waiting!! ... and I'm getting a bit bored with the band shirts I usually wear.

....I think Tee Fury will be my new addiction!

18Comments
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the shirts!
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    I used to hate on AA but I like them now. just buy 1 size up than your normal size and you should be fine
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    disembodied head said: I used to hate on AA but I like them now. just buy 1 size up than your normal size and you should be fine


    I tried that, it just looked really wide but no length. :)

    I don't really want to sound like I'm 'hating on them' I just like the shirts Tee Fury are using now much more.

    ...also (on another tangent) have there been any Doctor Who related shirts? my other half is a massive fan and that would be a must buy for me.
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    glad to have you with us man, gotta love a growing community. Me personally love AA shirts, but at the same time i love any shirt so that isn't really a big shocker. I'd have to say the reason im more inclined to wear AA is because i live in florida with deathly humidity so the way the shirt breathes is good for my circumstance. Just throwing in my two cents :)
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    I agree wholeheartedly with you melx. I received my first shirt a week ago and I was pleasantly surprised with how well the shirt fit and how great the print looked. I also liked how the shirt isn't a slim fit thin fabric shirt.
    Those aa shirts feel cheap.
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    Though I am worried because I am about to move to Florida and what ekiechi said.
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    lol, just dont come to tally, it SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS here
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    spider villainy said: I agree wholeheartedly with you melx. I received my first shirt a week ago and I was pleasantly surprised with how well the shirt fit and how great the print looked. I also liked how the shirt isn't a slim fit thin fabric shirt.

    Those aa shirts feel cheap.


    cool, glad I'm not the only one. :)

    and yeah, I live in England so the thicker the better for me, it's rarely that hot!
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    my mom told me if i dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all
  • image
    201 weeks ago
    slizedew said: my mom told me if i dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all


    haha.
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    I would expect that if TF switched to AA shirts the pricing would drop.

    Those aa shirts feel cheap for a reason.
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    landfieldjc said: I would expect that if TF switched to AA shirts the pricing would drop.

    Those aa shirts feel cheap for a reason.


    Haha, actually our prices would have to increase- they're surprisingly expensive! That's one of the reasons we have no intention of changing the shirts ;)
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    I seriously have so many shirts that cost over 9USD with holes in them from dorm washers, this news makes me rather exuberant.
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    MJ said:
    landfieldjc said: I would expect that if TF switched to AA shirts the pricing would drop.


    Those aa shirts feel cheap for a reason.



    Haha, actually our prices would have to increase- they're surprisingly expensive! That's one of the reasons we have no intention of changing the shirts ;)


    Well this news makes me happy. :)
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    No AA. The shirts TeeFury uses are LEGIT
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    :D Maybe something purple though...
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    I love the AIStyle shirts TeeFury uses for sure.

    I also love macaroni and cheese.
  • image
    200 weeks ago
    I love the AIStyle shirts TeeFury uses for sure.

    I also love macaroni and cheese.


Back to Top