Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
there were a quantity counter along with the countdown timer that let us know how many shirts had been sold. Maybe we already have one of those and I just missed it; that wouldn't at all surprise me. I always wonder how popular each tee is.

That's all.
8Comments
    202 weeks ago
    They have the pancakes that usually denote how popular a shirt is. The bigger the stack, more popular it is. I believe the Hobbs shirt a couple days ago was super popular.
    202 weeks ago
    i think this is a good idea. for some reason its something i want to know
    202 weeks ago
    I would like this too.
    201 weeks ago
    Mmm. I have noticed the pancakes, but something more specific would be interesting. Pancakes sound really good right now.
    201 weeks ago
    i think they used to have one... right?
    201 weeks ago
    We did have something to show amount sold on the site for awhile, but we found it was making the load times really ridiculously long. So we removed it in the name of making the site easier to load :)

The pancakes are kind of our bandaid solution, but I think they're more fun than the boring sales bar we had before, haha!
    201 weeks ago
    its weird that a simple count should make load times slow. based on the little computer science i learned in a class i had to take its pretty simple. i hope you put it in teefury 2.0, if thats ever coming
    201 weeks ago
    at least if you make it update when you refresh on your own, and dont have it continous, like the countdown timer.