Back to forum
rss 308 weeks ago
I'm not too thrilled with it, probably would have taken anything currently on their site over it.

What are your thoughts?
16Comments
    308 weeks ago
    probably will be getting it today, which one did you get?
    308 weeks ago
    Wow, well I guess you got one better than I did. My package came today in a letter with the ripped open packaging inside it. Apparently someone from usps decided they'd really like a free shirt, so I didn't get mine. Guess it's time to go to uneetee customer service!
    308 weeks ago
    Luckily Uneetee has good customer support. I've never lost a shirt to a thievin' mailman but I've gotten plenty of magazines that looked like they were read a few times. The upside was that all those little subscription forms that fall out as you read had already been removed. Someone at my local post office apparently didn't like Barack Obama because every time I got a magazine with him on the cover it would literally be crushed. The same thing would happen with EVERY issue of Rolling Stone. I complained a few times and just got lame excuses from them, and then one day it mysteriously stopped. I wouldn't waste any time trying to get USPS to help you and go straight to Uneetee instead.

I'm also curious to know what shirt you guys got as a Mystery shirt. I always figure it will be a shirt that never sells but I'm kind of a cynic.
    308 weeks ago
    What size is it? I might be interested in trading... Is it the one with the winged guy?
    308 weeks ago

Color is silver, size is men's XL. Accepting trade offers(size XL) or if you want to buy it.
    308 weeks ago
    Was that a special shirt made for these randoms? Meaning the shirts weren't really random at all? Interesting.
    308 weeks ago
    Man I love that shirt, but totally not my size, i'm a MS or MM, or a WXL.
    308 weeks ago
    I didn't think it would be random, as this was the first time they warned you that you would get the same tee no matter how many you ordered or what size. As I said on Shirts on Sale, it's a little more egocentric than my usual taste, but looks really good to me.

Also, in that same thread, there is a regular who is looking for the tee -- you might want to try to offer yours up over there if you don't want it.
    308 weeks ago
    "Was that a special shirt made for these randoms? Meaning the shirts weren't really random at all? Interesting."

Yea it wasn't necessarily a random, they just printed this as a special mystery shirt. Have to read the fine print
    308 weeks ago
    Where's the fine print?
    308 weeks ago
    Yes, got 1. Fallen Angel...
    308 weeks ago
    That tee looks DOPE!
    I always thought they did a random out of all the tees they got, but can't complain with that design.
    308 weeks ago
    It is a pretty great looking shirt...except for one thing. I wore it yesterday and couldn't help the feeling that I was showing my bush, if you know what I mean.
    308 weeks ago
    I got one and was rather disappointed. Not my thing at all. Luckily the offspring likes it.
    308 weeks ago
    "I wore it yesterday and couldn't help the feeling that I was showing my bush, if you know what I mean."

Ha! Yeah, I do. That is a really unfortunate shape, color, and placement. It's an otherwise cool shirt, though.
    308 weeks ago
    Ya, I didn't read the fine print. I ended up ordering two WM and got the same shirt twice. I gave one to the sis though.