Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
Sometimes I just like the girls shirt colors better! Is there are big difference in sizes/fit if I buy the girls tee instead. Would like answer rather urgently because today is the day I would do it!
6Comments
    202 weeks ago
    Yes. The sizes do not translate, it might work for you, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    202 weeks ago
    Try something 2 sizes bigger and let us know how it goes, cos I feel the same sometimes :) I'm a guys small though, not the most popular size ever.
    202 weeks ago
    Ive bought both girls and guys tees from teefury and the main difference is the sleeves. The guys sleeves go to about my elbow while the girls is a much shorter cut sleeve. I'd get 2-3 sizes up if i were you. You could also wait for a grabbag and order one girls Tee that way if it doesn't fit your only down $5.
    202 weeks ago
    Girls shirts look like girls shirts... they're just cut differently and the sizes definitely do not translate. I would not recommend it.
    202 weeks ago
    I really wouldn't suggest it, the sleeves would be very tight and awkwardly short on a man and the neck hole is usually very different.

Try on a friend's tee in a few sizes larger though, that way you can see if it really looks any different.
    202 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the help guys! I really appreciate it. I'm gonna settle for the guys shirt (green). iZombie is too cool to pass up!