Back to forum
rss 203 weeks ago
For the rad stickers!

Not sure why i got them, but i am not one to even start complaining about that. It was the cherry on my awesome day sundae

1. Got my first of two raises
2. Got 40 hours paid vacation
3. Got promoted to management
4. Came home on my break and found a random letter from a random address...and opened it to find STICKERS!!!

So, thanks for adding to my awesome day.

And if it was a mistake...no, you won't be getting them back.
14Comments
    203 weeks ago
    Wow, sounds like the best day ever!
    203 weeks ago
    pretty much! I'm hoping this weekend continues in the awesome trend. Considering that i am scheduled for 45 hours next week (and checking in a 200 item truck on my FIRST DAY AS MANAGEMENT) i need to GalacticTreasury up all the awesome i can get.
    203 weeks ago
    congratz kayper, jimiyo gives stuff for dedication. In fact, all that other stuff thats not even close to awesome stickers, he pulled off by giving stickers to those people as well.
    203 weeks ago
    Just listening to your day makes my heart happy :)
    And of course none of it mattered until the stickers ;)
    203 weeks ago
    i got stickers too! my fav part was how jimiyo wrote my name, and the picture he drew on the back of the envelope.

thanks jimiyo, you made my week.
    203 weeks ago
    Just saw this post. NP, I love sending goodies/stickers out. You guys give me a great job, and it's just a small way of saying thanks.

Congrats on the promotion!

203 weeks ago
    Jimiyo!! I received my stickers too and I LOVE them!!! They printed so nice and the quality is most excellent. Thanks for making an awesome site awesomer. As if cool shirts weren't enough, we get contests and a cool place to hang out!
    203 weeks ago
    I just love all the stickers... I'm going to build a house out of them someday.

In the meantime, I'm putting LOTS of stickers into the Goodie Box to be given away for TeeFury's 2nd birthday.

Oh my how I've come up with so many different things to put into this.

Oh. I'm SPAMMING.
    Sorry Kayper. Congtatulations on your brilliance! Keep it up! It's you who makes it happen. Kinda like healthy bread! Huh? :D
    202 weeks ago
    your awesome idea deserves to be spammed everywhere, Mr Fuzzy!

Thanks, for those words! The girl i'm replacing wound up leaving a week early, so i pretty much have a handful of hours instead of two weeks to get trained. FUN TIMES!
    202 weeks ago
    very cool
    202 weeks ago
    My husband was said do you know this name. I didn't but when I saw the art on the back and I was like STICKERS! Whooo-hoooooo!
    202 weeks ago
    Heheh, yeah, those are address labels from my Non-Matrix identity.
    202 weeks ago
    Sounds like an awesome day! Congratulations on the raise, promotion and stickers!
    202 weeks ago
    Very cool day indeed :)