Back to forum
rss 309 weeks ago
I know we can track orders by clicking the link in the footer of the page and supplying the order number and e-mail address.

However, will this site ever have order history functionality? I ask because I don't always remember my order number or retain the receipt because I'm so accustomed to pretty much every e-commerce Web site having order history functionality.
15Comments
    309 weeks ago
    While this would be a nice convenience, a receipt is e-mailed to your email address. I just type in TeeFury in my email and they come up. There are my order numbers and everything :)
    309 weeks ago
    The email receipts are convenient, to a point. I've order enough shirts so that I have no idea which receipt is for which design- the email doesn't say, so I have to type in the order numbers one by one if there's a specific design I'm trying to track.

Having the history linked to my username would make this process a lot more quick and easy, for me at least.
    309 weeks ago
    Order history is not a nice convenience. It is a necessity for an e-commerce site, just as a shopping cart system is or My Account functionality.
    193 weeks ago
    *bump*

Any update on this?
    193 weeks ago
    I definitely agree that there should be some kind of order history. Also, I think it would be awesome if our profiles showed what shirt designs we have bought so that other Teefurians can see what we own.
    193 weeks ago
    Yeah that would be sweet.
    131 weeks ago
    This would be a great idea; I as well do not always know my order number, and sometimes I'm not sure my order went through because I don't receive a confirmation email right away. Checking on an order status with only an email would be great!
    131 weeks ago
    This would be a great idea; I as well do not always know my order number, and sometimes I'm not sure my order went through because I don't receive a confirmation email right away. Checking on an order status with only an email would be great!
    131 weeks ago
    97 weeks ago
    I ordered a tee two days ago and did not receive any emails. So, now, there is no way to find the order or track it's status. THAT'S why you have an order history feature on your page. As fantastic a model teefury is, your customer service needs real work.
    97 weeks ago
    Co-sign. I'm having the exact same problem as DrHorrible and codefool! Customer service is in dire need of an overhaul!
    96 weeks ago
    This is also a problem for me. I ordered a tee about a week ago, and I received the paypal email, but no confirmation email with an order number in it. A purchase history would be a wonderful thing.
    96 weeks ago
    allykir said: This is also a problem for me. I ordered a tee about a week ago, and I received the paypal email, but no confirmation email with an order number in it. A purchase history would be a wonderful thing.

Hey allykir, I had the same issue as you. I contacted Teefury via their "Contact Us" page, and they were able to resend my order confirmation email for me.

They were having some email issues, this is what they told me: "Thanks for contacting us and I apologize for the inconvenience. We recently upgraded our servers which has resulted in some issues with confirmation emails getting sent."
    95 weeks ago
    codefool said: I ordered a tee two days ago and did not receive any emails. So, now, there is no way to find the order or track it's status. THAT'S why you have an order history feature on your page. As fantastic a model teefury is, your customer service needs real work.

I agree completely!! I ordered my first tee from this site 2 weeks ago, and still have not received a receipt, order number, or my shirt!
    8 weeks ago
    Teefury this post is so old. can you please just join the ranks of every other shopping website and supply your customers with some peace of mind?