Back to forum
rss 216 weeks ago
Are there any other PR fans here? I think a PR shirt would rock!

Thoughts?
16Comments
    216 weeks ago
    It'd really be dependent on a few major factors-

What generation of Rangers are we talking about? Assumedly MMPR?

We talking Rangers or Zords? I mean there are really endless possibilities with this idea.

I've already got like 4 power rangers shirts hahaha.
    216 weeks ago
    Not to sya I wouldn't mind having a fifth haha
    216 weeks ago
    i think a zordon tee would be cool
    216 weeks ago
    chadfa88 said: i think a zordon tee would be cool

Totally!
    216 weeks ago
    Jordamus_prime said: It'd really be dependent on a few major factors-

What generation of Rangers are we talking about? Assumedly MMPR?

We talking Rangers or Zords? I mean there are really endless possibilities with this idea.

I've already got like 4 power rangers shirts hahaha.

Yes MMPR, and I was thinking Rangers...
    216 weeks ago
    this thread gave me the idea to draw multi-colored park rangers but i dunno
    216 weeks ago
    biotwist said: this thread gave me the idea to draw multi-colored park rangers but i dunno

Ahahaha I'd buy that if it was set up to look like it was obviously parodying power rangers. like pose them all in different ways with various equiptment instead of the weapons haha
    216 weeks ago
    biotwist said: this thread gave me the idea to draw multi-colored park rangers but i dunno

Dude, that would be so awesome!
    215 weeks ago

Dooooo it! Please. :)

I'd buy a shirt! I used to run around the playground in elementary school with friends and we'd pretend we were the Rangers. This was when the original Rangers were on TV. I'll admit I was always Kimberly, the pink Ranger. Hahah... Oooh man...

My grandma even made sure I got every toy from McDonald's when the first movie came out.I was/am spoiled. ;)
    215 weeks ago
    well, since I'm no longer 5 yrs old I would say, no, I don't think a power rangers shirt would work.
    214 weeks ago
    MMPR!! Original & best XD I wouldn't mind one... depends what it was... My brother would certainly love one XD He still loves MMPR & TMNT etc hehe
    214 weeks ago
    Jordamus_prime said:

Ahahaha I'd buy that if it was set up to look like it was obviously parodying power rangers. like pose them all in different ways with various equiptment instead of the weapons haha

they would be doing the poses
    214 weeks ago
    I would kill for a Dragonzord tee, Somebody please for the love of gawd make that happen.
    214 weeks ago
    Chihuahua said: I would kill for a Dragonzord tee, Somebody please for the love of gawd make that happen.

Shop at Hot topic more often. They made one a year or two ago, I have THREE of it because I already had one and I found it clearanced out for $4 a piece haha. It's probably my favorite shirt I own! Heres a pic of me wearing it while drunk at my 2nd birthday party playing rock band haha

Photobucket
    214 weeks ago
    OH MY GAWD SERIOUSLY, that is SO AWESOME, thank you for that tip. I'm going searching for one.
    214 weeks ago
    Chihuahua said: OH MY GAWD SERIOUSLY, that is SO AWESOME, thank you for that tip. I'm going searching for one.

yeah dude its old you can probably find it online still somewhere. I wouldn't be that surprised. I've got like 3 of it but they are all beyond over-worn and in crappy condition at this point. I wear them to go to the gym in.