SPOILER

I think the stained glass image seen in the church during the L0ST finale would be a top seller with both fans and non fans alike. What do you think? Now, hopefully an artist will design this for us :)

13Comments
    202 weeks ago
    ac54fdc055f8200ade6616ee80ecec91
    202 weeks ago
    Sorry, I was trying to link the picture but I was having trouble, here's a link
    202 weeks ago
    Lost is over and the world may now rightfully move on like nothing ever happened. (just saying xD)
    202 weeks ago
    yeah thatd be rad
    202 weeks ago
    Frank.TheTank said: Lost is over and the world may now rightfully move on like nothing ever happened. (just saying xD)

Haha word. I love the show, but I think it's time we buried the hatchet.
    202 weeks ago
    I'd love it. Teefury needs to keep on doing Lost shirts, it doesn't matter that it's over.
    202 weeks ago
    +1 for continuing Lost shirts, although I wouldn't want the stained glass window one.
    202 weeks ago
    rogersmith said:
    Frank.TheTank said: Lost is over and the world may now rightfully move on like nothing ever happened. (just saying xD)

Haha word. I love the show, but I think it's time we buried the hatchet.

or buried the hatch...

....get it. the hatch.
    202 weeks ago
    ummm, I don't think it would be a good idea for the Fury to print a shirt with religious symbols on it.
    202 weeks ago
    Yeah I can't imagine them printing that here specifically because of the religious aspect. I think it would cause a lot of conflict in the comments and such among the users...
    202 weeks ago
    I'm a huge LOST fan but I wouldn't buy this as a shirt.
    202 weeks ago
    i wouldn't buy the shirt, as much as I love Lost ... I think the realtionship with lost would be, pardon the pun, lost among the religious symbols
    202 weeks ago
    absolutely its a definate buy ,a must have for lost fans,please teefury make this shirt if your allowed to use he image.