Back to forum
rss 203 weeks ago
sorry to those outside of the US, this doesnt apply to you!
make your reservations now! before its too late.
29Comments
    203 weeks ago
    Oh damnit! Stuck in New Zealand while free chicken sandwiches being given out in the US....so unfair! :(
    203 weeks ago
    I miss Chikfila soooooooo much. =(
    203 weeks ago
    Haha I get some free food from Chikfila sometimes through my work. We were recently given a card with about 6 products, we could choose one for free. I got the spicy chicken sandwich and it was delicioussss. Their nuggets are insanely good
    203 weeks ago
    how? the spicy chicken sandwhich isnt out till the 7th!

and the polynesian is amazing
    203 weeks ago
    What I miss most is just going by for a large waffle fries with Poly sauce and a large sweet tea. GOD I miss sweet tea. New Englanders think sweet tea is putting one teaspoon of sugar in two gallons of tea. I grew up in Virginia... yeh, no.
    203 weeks ago
    One Be Lo said: Their nuggets are insanely good

so good. with all different types of sauces for dipping
    203 weeks ago
    One Be Lo said: Haha I get some free food from Chikfila sometimes through my work. We were recently given a card with about 6 products, we could choose one for free. I got the spicy chicken sandwich and it was delicioussss. Their nuggets are insanely good

I still have a leftover coupon thing from them that has all the choices. I'll double check but I'm perdy sure it mentioned "spicy" and it was a chicken sam-wich.
    203 weeks ago
    matt2kool said:

We got a free platter full of them once and I was amazed how good it was. Now, I love me some chicken fingers/nuggets from diff. fast food places/sit down restraunts but these really floored me. Couldn't believe they could taste THAT good! I don't think I had any sauce with them haha they were teefury addicting
    203 weeks ago
    With how amazing Chikfila's food is, I'm surprised KFC even has a foothold still in areas that have Chikfila restaurants.
    203 weeks ago
    One Be Lo said:
    matt2kool said:

We got a free platter full of them once and I was amazed how good it was. Now, I love me some chicken fingers/nuggets from diff. fast food places/sit down restraunts but these really floored me. Couldn't believe they could taste THAT good! I don't think I had any sauce with them haha they were teefury addicting

best metaphor ever
    203 weeks ago
    niku said: how? the spicy chicken sandwhich isnt out till the 7th!

and the polynesian is amazing

I checked, said spicy chicken sandwich haha.
    ?
    202 weeks ago
    crazy
    202 weeks ago
    I can has?
    202 weeks ago
    ^ It's a spicy chicken sandwich, not a cheezeburger. Sowwy
    202 weeks ago
    I can't has cheeseburger anyway. I'll throw it up, and feel like someone is ripping my intestines out with their bare hands for the rest of the day.
    202 weeks ago
    You get the Monkey Claw?
    202 weeks ago
    That's a good name for it. Next time I shall call it that.
    202 weeks ago
    I'm all for tasty, finger-lickin' chicken, but you all need to check out Food, Inc. the movie.
    201 weeks ago
    already been to 2 of my 5 reservations, the sandwich is great!
    201 weeks ago
    Oh Well Niku I work for a chick fil a out in southern California! We have had the spicy chicken sandwhich as a test market for almost a whole year!!!!!!! So needless to say California is getting the best CFA has to offer!!!!
    201 weeks ago
    thats rad dude. you guys also have in n out and im jealous for life for that! i was born in california so maybe i need to head home!

the first one wasnt that spicy, but the second one was pretty spicy so im gonna need 3 more to determine if its actually spicy or not.
    201 weeks ago
    Picking mine up today after work. Never had Chick-fil-a before.
    201 weeks ago
    Grigg! Get some waffle fries and Polynesian sauce! You won't regret it.
    201 weeks ago
    gaiaspriestess said: I miss Chikfila soooooooo much. =(

Me too. I'm stuck in Wisconsin and all they have up here for regional fast food is butterburger joints, but they aren't even that good and take forever. I would kill for a franchise to open up around here.
    201 weeks ago
    GuyFaux said:
    gaiaspriestess said: I miss Chikfila soooooooo much. =(

Me too. I'm stuck in Wisconsin and all they have up here for regional fast food is butterburger joints, but they aren't even that good and take forever. I would kill for a franchise to open up around here.

I'm from Wisconsin originally! Stevens Point though, (central WI,) so we had a Starbucks and things like that. I moved to CA after high school but I just wanted to wave hi.
  • Load More Comments