Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago
since teefury is turning 2 soon, will there be a sweet shirt to celebrate? it should be a bird shirt! we haven't had one in awhile.
16Comments
    204 weeks ago
    YES ON THE BIRD! Although i am trying to stay strong to my "no purchases unless its a grab bag day" word (stupid life and stupid bills *shakes fist*), I would forget all of that for a bird shirt

or mash-up.
    204 weeks ago
    YUS! Maybe a TeeBird instead of a TeeEvil shirt, that would be nice for once
    204 weeks ago
    Matt, I think the Bird shirts have been pretty played out. What else can they do with the bird that hasn't been done?

HiphopAnonymous...Matt was referring to something else. They used to issue shirts with the Teefury Bird logo on it. They did a Dead Bird (upside down in grey) on a black shirt, and the bird in white on various colored blanks, etc.
    204 weeks ago
    snarky, you are so cynical, always!

i think this would be rad, and NOT played out..... im sure they could think of something great, they always do.
    204 weeks ago
    oh and how rad would it be if the fury 2.0 came out on its 2nd birthday?!
    204 weeks ago
    well considering the Michael Jackson tribute bird shirt, I think a lot could be done. but just the teefury bird in different colors would be good enough for me. I'm not one to usually wear a brand/logo shirt, but I love teefury and the teefury bird. it's a very clean and simple design. and it's not like a big, blatant advertisement or anything, cause it doesn't have any text.

when I got my first bird shirt (white bird on black shirt), I got tons of compliments on it. people told me how much they liked it and asked me where I got it, so I'd tell them about teefury. and yes, that is a form of advertising, but it's the best kind. I love telling people where I get my awesome shirts.
    204 weeks ago
    So i used to do graffiti work until the cops decide that was bad and such, but I would love a 2 year anniversary done in total street graffiti fashion, it would be an instant buy for me at least
    203 weeks ago
    What about "OHAI" Teevil?!
    203 weeks ago
    Has there been a TEEVIL shirt? Just a pure, one bird on the shirt, Teevil shirt?
    Hmmmm....

I currently have a Teevil that no one else on this site has.
    203 weeks ago
    he's dressed up, but it's just teevil.

n61224900854_2287811_5896864.jpg
    203 weeks ago
    Oh yeah. I can't believe I missed out on that. I'm so dumb. :(

Teevil is popping up . . . . . . . everywhere.
    203 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said:
    I currently have a Teevil that no one else on this site has.

splainy?

pic?
    203 weeks ago
    I do not have any bird shirts. How that happened? I have no idea. Biggest regret of my life. OF MY LIFE!!!!!
    203 weeks ago
    I posted a pic.

birthday-cake-with-dots.jpg
    203 weeks ago
    YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!
    203 weeks ago
    This is just me throwing out ideas, but why not have a vote for 7 of the top selling shirts of all time, the 7 that receive the highest number of votes could go on sale again through the week... perhaps at a higher cost of $11 or 12 dollars. TeeFury and the artist could each choose a charity for which the extra funds be donated.

Again, just an idea,