Back to forum
rss 203 weeks ago
I'll be watching with a theater full of uber LOST fans at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, TX. Can't wait!!!
47Comments
    203 weeks ago
    Wow that's so cool. Does anyone know if any thing like that is going on in North East Ohio?
    203 weeks ago
    giant outdoor screen
    costume party
    tiki torches
    etc

I'm planning it and I'm dreaming in Dharma because I have stuck dharma labels on way too many things.
    203 weeks ago
    Man I wish I knew of a L0ST party in VA... I'll be watching with my Hubby & Dad, were all freaks for some L0ST! I think I might cry Sunday :(
    203 weeks ago
    Big fat tears are planned. I will have my tissues at the ready.
    203 weeks ago
    I'm finishing up season 2 hahah so can't watch it. Is this thing this tuesday? last one?
    203 weeks ago
    I don't know, I've not been doing so great with season finales this week. Gossip Girl's season finale was, like, totes tragic. Yes, I watch Looooost and Gossip Girl. AND WHAT.
    203 weeks ago
    Here are some fun ideas for your LOST parties, guys!

http://www.theackattack.net/?p=1815

As for me, I'm going to watch the finale alone with all the lights and my cell phone off, all wrapped up in a blanket with a root beer float. (I'm not very exciting.)
    203 weeks ago
    One Be Lo said: I'm finishing up season 2 hahah so can't watch it. Is this thing this tuesday? last one?

The last episode ever is this Sunday. I hope the surprises won't be ruined for you before you get a chance to catch up!
    203 weeks ago
    I also plan for tears... I can't remember life before Lost.

I'll be at home flipping out on the couch unless other plans are made in the next one and a half days.
    203 weeks ago
    what do i have planned? to buy a sweet jimiyo tee from teefury :D
    203 weeks ago
    definately need a jimiyo tee from teefury to make me feel better for finale sunday,it would help loads to make me or able to cope with the immense loss of lost,
    203 weeks ago
    I also have tears planned, but not until Tuesday night at 9:00 when I realize the gaping hole in my life.
    203 weeks ago
    fishbiscuit said: I also have tears planned, but not until Tuesday night at 9:00 when I realize the gaping hole in my life.

So true! I haven't thought past Sunday. Waaaahhhhh! :(
    203 weeks ago
    Hm. I'll probably watch three minutes of it while taking medicine. Then go to bed. Or at least try to before my insomnia keeps me up all night like it always does.
    203 weeks ago
    I've prepare a box of Kleenex for the ending

there's gonna be a tear jerker in there somewhere...if Desmond and Penny make it back to each other I'm gonna cry worse than my ex after the Notebook :(
    203 weeks ago
    All this talk of Kleenex and jerking. But I know what you mean. :( I think the only thing that would make tomorrow a happy night would be if a polar bear emerged from the forest and ate Kate. Other than that, I'll be jearing softly into a beer.
    203 weeks ago
    yeah Kate socks!

Juliette....*sniff*...um I'm not crying the screen contrast is just too bright that's all :(
    203 weeks ago
    OMG I think Juliet dying is honestly thing that has made me bawl on television, ever. I can't even watch that episode without dying on the inside. And then they replayed the scene at the beginning of this season, gave me an inkling of hope, and then killed her all over again! I was so upset.

I think it speaks to how great this show is, because I have stuck with it even though they have killed/ruined all of my favourite characters (Juliet, Jin, Sun, Sayid, etc.) and kept the ones I was never really that invested in (Sawyer and Kate being the prime examples). With most shows, I would have checked out a long time ago. I just really hope that tomorrow is not a complete letdown. And I really hope we get some Juliet moments in the AltVerse. She is probably my favourite character from the whole series, and I am so sad that we haven't seen her in the alternate reality yet.
    203 weeks ago
    Juliette's voice is like delicious velvet cake being feed into my ear mouth :)

and let's not forget Charlie's death

NOT...PENNY'S....BOAT

*bawls*

PS - I love the music during that scene
    203 weeks ago
    Well, I've taken Monday off from work. We've already done the Dharma beer party with every bottle(24 of 'em) being covered with Dharma labels.
    So, I think we're definitely doing that again and I think the pre-party will start w/ "You all Everbody" & some Geronimo Jackson turned up to volume 29.

It's gonna be a good night but yea, one more episode doesn't hardly seem like enough to finish it all ... or does it?

*** (insert the sound when they show you the LOST logo before commercial break or at end of episode)
    203 weeks ago
    I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but we kind of already know what happens with Shania Kate and Mutt Sawyer in the AltVerse.

(I feel like I am the only one who sees the resemblance.)
    203 weeks ago
    Oops, link didn't work:

nm_twain_lange_080516_ssh.jpg
    203 weeks ago
    Asami said:
    One Be Lo said: I'm finishing up season 2 hahah so can't watch it. Is this thing this tuesday? last one?

The last episode ever is this Sunday. I hope the surprises won't be ruined for you before you get a chance to catch up!

Haha I've been good avoiding threads on the subject. Now that I watch it, I wanted to look at the previous lost shirts again but can't because of hints. I'm actually just going to reply to this and leave haha. I remember the gilligan's island hatch shirt so I knew they were gunna find one, just didn't know when. Was still surprised :)
    203 weeks ago
    akaBrittany said: Wow that's so cool. Does anyone know if any thing like that is going on in North East Ohio?

North East Ohio? That's me!
    203 weeks ago
    I'll be in Austin as well. Just at my house though.
  • Load More Comments