Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago
Who are the gamers of teefury and what are you playing? video, board, card hell i dont care just tell us what your doing for fun.

Me, im a video gamer. All i need is my 360, my controller, the latest copy of whatever game im playing (red dead redemption is the greatest game ever) and im good to go.
110Comments
    204 weeks ago
    I worked at gamestop for 4 and a half years, Ive got every console that's currently on the market (as well as most of the older ones) and somewhere around 750 games in my collection haha. I'll stick with my 460 for home console and my Nintendo DS for protable. My favorite games (Franchises, not singles haha) are Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, Halo, Pokemon, Rock Band, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Uncharted, Metroid, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead and wayyy too many more haha.

If anyone has X-box live my gamertag is "Jordamus Prime" if you want to play some Halo, Rock band, or L4D sometime.
    204 weeks ago
    Never really thought of my self as a gamer in the strict sense, but I'm probably more switched onto the gaming world than the average Sims and FIFA players.

Bought a PS3 about a year ago for the first time, own Demon's Soul, Final Fantasy XIII, Drake's Fortune, and Tekken 6 - and that's a very good gauge of the kind of games I like. Been downloading tons of PSN games, too. Before that I've only ever played on PC (Quake, COD, etc. Finished Fallout + Oblivion. Final Fantasy 6 rocks. Portal was brill. Braid was amazing. Play too many games for a self-proclaimed non-gamer)

And a DS. I used to have fingers glued to that thing. 200 hours in Pokemon... Arrgh. But I've stopped that :P
    204 weeks ago
    im glad you both put pokemon in your reply, goes to show that the classics live on! On a side note, hey prime i'll throw you an invite and we can get down on some L4D i just picked up the passing and havent even played yet.

other than that, for any onlookers too shy to post, my gamertag is ekiechi for xbox. Hit me up if you wanna get schooled
    204 weeks ago
    Teefurian and Lady Gamer here.
    I've got a 360 and I mainly play Cod (4 was my favorite but MW2 is ok). Favorite franchises: Skate., Fallout (looking forward to New Vegas), Cod, Fable, GTA, L4D, Sims, and Rock Band.
    204 weeks ago
    Last month I beat the entire Megaman X Collection for like the 5th time. Looking forward to Z collection next month. Playing Blazblue here and there as a stress reliever. I have SoulSilver but I still haven't played it yet, also really want to play Lost Planet 2 (I loved the first). I have every console even though I've hardly been playing any of them. I also happen to have L4D2 but I really sock at it lol. My GT is EmoMillionaire though I hardly ever get on my xbox anyways so you'd rarely see me online.

Eagerly awaiting Sengoku Basara 3, Blazblue CS, and FF XIV
    204 weeks ago
    I'm playing Red Dead Redemption on the 360 atm. Getting my level up in Multiplayer. :D I dig mp games. Even though everyone talks alot of smack on it, I enjoy Bioshock 2 mp.

My gamertag is... Sobermidget.
    204 weeks ago
    SOBERMIDGET I
    204 weeks ago
    All I need is my 360 to make me happy...

I also have a Wii, DS, PSP, 64, gamecube, and PS3.

One might say I'm a gamer. XD
    204 weeks ago
    I'm a PC Gamer. I currently play TF2 WoW and Starcraft 2. I want Read Dead Redemption really bad though :(
    203 weeks ago
    im with ya comic, my 360 is my first love
    203 weeks ago
    Red dead is pretty mind blowing. Only other game that felt like it had a world so fleshed out was fallout 3.

Now if i could just find the KHAAAAAAAN elk.
    203 weeks ago
    I cant wait for Fallout New Vegas. :|

Yeah, I have a ps3, ps2, ds, gamecube, atari, etc. Most game systems. Next is wii.

360 ftw.
    203 weeks ago
    I haveeee-

NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, XBox 360, Playstation, PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Game boy advance, GBA-SP, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, Dreamcast

I think thats it but I probably missed a few knowing me. My actual physical game collection totals out somewhere around 752 as of my last count haha.
    203 weeks ago
    I bet I have more comics than you, though. :|

haha!
    203 weeks ago
    sobermidget said: I bet I have more comics than you, though. :|

haha!

Wrong again haha. I'm a bigger comic book fan than I am a game fan I think haha. I've got soemwhere around 3,000 comics, not to mentin TPB's. I also collect action figures, where I'm rounding out my collection a little over 2,000 pieces overall varying between Marvel, DC, Transformers and various other things. Haha I'm a hardcore geek hahaha
    203 weeks ago
    Hmm, I still think I have you beat for comics...
    After all, my boyfriends dad was the founder of San Diego Comic Con...
    203 weeks ago
    sobermidget said: Hmm, I still think I have you beat for comics...

OooOoo fancy fancy! haha I'm jealous! I live on the east coast so I've never even BEEN to San diego Comic Con. I usually settle for "Wizard world Philadelphia"
    203 weeks ago
    Wizard World is soooo small scale in comparison.
    O.O

;)

You should hit up SDCC some year...
    Before they move it to Los Angeles.
    And destroy it.
    203 weeks ago
    I wish it was that easy. I'm currently unemployed, and going to SDCC would involve a Plane ticket from Philadelphia to San Diego (And back) plus a place to stay, plus food money, plus I know me and I'd want at LEAST a grand to spend on stuff while there. I spend like $600 at wizard World every year so I'd need MINIMUM a Grand for a con that of that scale. Currently I'm unemployed so I just don't see that happening.
    203 weeks ago
    sobermidget said: Hmm, I still think I have you beat for comics...

You lucky duck, you!
    203 weeks ago
    sheesh. my boy and i spend MAYBE 300 bucks at con a year... combined.

:|
    203 weeks ago
    Hahaha I only buy comics at cons usually, so I get my entire years worth of books in one weekend hahahaha
    203 weeks ago
    We just go to go.
    We buy exclusives sometimes, and a few interesting things from independent stalls. But not sooo much.

Pete, the boy, doesn't wanna go this year because of his father dying in November. And he thinks it will remind him too much of him.
    203 weeks ago
    sobermidget said: We just go to go.
    We buy exclusives sometimes, and a few interesting things from independent stalls. But not sooo much.

Pete, the boy, doesn't wanna go this year because of his father dying in November. And he thinks it will remind him too much of him.

Sorry for his Loss. I can understand why he wouldn't want to go though.

I only buy comics at cons because I really just find that I can get them cheaper like that, so I wait all year for them haha. I get TPBs and Graphic novels for under $5 apiece as compared to their usual $15-$30 price tags. PLus I get alot of regular ccomics for 4 for a dollar,. so I can easily catch up on a year or two worth of backissues every time haha. I buy alot of action figures and the occasional statue as well.
    203 weeks ago
    If anyone ever wants to play any gaaaames.... Lemme know. I'm pretty sure someone from here added me. I accepted, but they haven't said anything any time i see them on. :/

And my cat chewed up my internet cord.
  • Load More Comments