Back to forum
rss 296 weeks ago
So simple. Gotta love it.

I am just discovered that there is like a fan-base cult type thing with these t-shirts...Do you know what I mean? Like everyone knows who the artists are. // I used to buy all my clothes at like American Eagle, but come on...those don't come close to these. I bought some shirts from DBH for school, and like two days later comes an e-mail about Tee Fury opening...It's so awesome! I've now bought so many shirts from DBH, and I think 3 from here, its so awesome! I've received a lot of comments about the shirts to. One lady wanted to know if the store I work at sold the shirt I was wearing (bought from DBH). Now I've discovered there is all these other similar sites(anothersite, Uneetee, others), and I'm like what...where have yall been? I will probably be sticking to DBH and Teefury though...I like it..I've never owned so many shirts in my life! I'm bored and it's 5am...lalala...I can't wait to get my first Tee Furry shirt which should be any day now...yay! Ha just randomness.
8Comments
    296 weeks ago
    Gotta love the randomness. Welcome to Tee Fury!
    296 weeks ago
    Yea my shirt site discovery was amazing. I hate how everyone has 3 of the same AE, Hollister, etc. shirts. Having one a day shirts ensures your uniqueness and the designs are loads better. =)
    295 weeks ago
    !!! I agree with ry4nsm1th. XD
    shirt.woot was the first one I discovered I believe. xD
    295 weeks ago
    You definitely can't beat shirt.woot and Tee Fury in price!
    295 weeks ago
    Yes! That is why I love shirt.woot and Teefury. XD
    I was glad when I heard about TeeFury, wish I heard about TeeFury sooner, I wanted the shirt that was printed on August 2nd or something. Jellyfish bot. o_o?
    295 weeks ago
    I just joined Teefury and I thinks it and anothersite are the best.
    294 weeks ago
    Please don't shop at American Eagle. I dislike it quite a bit. Thanks. :) Ha.
    294 weeks ago
    I JUST RECENTLY FOUND TEEFURY AND JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH....
    I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF THE INDIVIDUALISM AND HOW THE ART CHANGES SO DRASTICALLY ON A DAILY BASIS