Back to forum
rss 218 weeks ago
sorry to everybody! the flood here in tennessee messed abuncha my stuff up so i have been dealing with all this mess...but fear and loathing shirts and other designs will be up on my website for you to purchase by this weekend..so sorry for the delay and just now getting on here since floods =(

website-(its not all the way done but will be this weekend!)
so ya should check it this weekend if you still want to purchase fear and loathing tee! thanks every1

www.blakowt.com
or www.blakowtindustries.com

this is going to be my online store also for other designs! =D
7Comments
    218 weeks ago
    you have nothing to be sorry about, i hope everybody is ok and your homes arent too damaged!
    218 weeks ago
    I hope your stuff's okay! Also, I did a quick check of that link, and it seems you're selling... tools? I'm not sure what you'd expect us to do with a power drill, but it doesn't seem appropriate.

^^^(That was a joke.)
    218 weeks ago
    I'm sorry to hear about the flood, and I hope all is ok.

I will definately be getting a T ( re my post about tee regrets) :)
    218 weeks ago
    thanks everybody!
    lol yea the power tools and all that arent permanent.its just the store that hasn't been modified yet.Check back at the end of the week..but actually some stuff is already done on it now more than yesterday..so you can preview the shirts now ...just keep checking it and also i will post on here when they are ready to buy..(may be today may be tomorrow)..

hey but it would be cool to sell some badass chainsaws ! =D ahahaa.
    216 weeks ago
    Any news on this?
    216 weeks ago
    "What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country."
    186 weeks ago
    http://www.storenvy.com/blakowt