Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago
So I bought a tee from Redbubble about a month ago. It fits nicely and feels great on, but after only a month of wearing it regularly (about once a week) and washing it about the same, so probably 5-6 washes, the image is already starting to peel. Super lame, considering how much they charge. Just wanted to warn people who might be thinking about buying from there. I wish Teefury printed on demand, then I wouldn't have to buy lesser quality! I bought my Teefury shirt on the same day, so it's been through the same amount of washes and wears and still looks good as new.
8Comments
    204 weeks ago
    You should probably contact RedBubble's customer service. I've not heard of anyone having that problem, so it might just be an error affecting that specific tee.

(I've had contact with RedBubble's customer service previously, and they're very good about responding to problems)
    204 weeks ago
    That's interesting, I'd like to hear about everyone else's experiences with Redbubble's shirts. Anyone, anyone?
    204 weeks ago
    In my opinion the are sub-par compared to teefury quality but not bad or anything like that. I've seen much much worse. If you are careful with how you wash them it should be fine. Like inside out and cold and hang dry or tumble air. Teefury just spoils me i guess.
    204 weeks ago
    is red bouble a DTG one of printing place? and do people really make money there?
    204 weeks ago
    DTG (redbubble) can`t compare to screenprinting (Teefury) with the current technology..

That being said, I`ve been a member of redbubble for over 3 years now, and I`ve found their quality to be excellent and long lasting..

I`ve still got shirts from three years ago that I wear regularly, of course there has been some wear, but I`ve found they hold up superbly.

They do respond well to customer issues, so shoot them a line and I`m sure you`ll be able to sort it out.

My experiences with redbubble have been nothing but 100% positive.
    204 weeks ago
    I've gotten a shirt from Redbubble last November for my hubby. He wears it about once a week and it still looks great. I wash it cold and hang to dry, or tumble dry with no heat. No peeling or fading. I will definitely be buying from them again.
    204 weeks ago
    I have only one Red Bubble tee and when I wash it I flip it inside out, (as I do with all my screen printed shirts) and that tends to help them resist cracking or peeling in general.

I also put this particular shirt in a laundry bag, (like what you'd use for delicates,) just because it's one of my favorites.

I do not put it in the dryer because heat can crack pictures too.

I know it sounds like a lot of extra care but I only do this for a few shirts that I really love because I want them to last me a long time. It helps! I haven't had any trouble with it. At the very least you should be flipping your shirts inside out to wash them.
    204 weeks ago
    Yeah, Redbubble DTG quality is as good as you'll find anywhere. I also have tees that are 2+ years old and the print has held up really well. The customer service is also top drawer and they'll sort any issues you have.