Back to forum
rss 218 weeks ago
Does anyone have any regrets for not buying a certain tee?

Mine is for not getting the Fear & Loathing tee by T*Hawk, I literally can't get over it!hehe

(Damn you grab bag for not granting my wish)
42Comments
    218 weeks ago
    Owlnaut and Bearzilla. I dropped the ball on those ones. Fantastic shirts that I am sad to not own.
    218 weeks ago
    There are a few bummers. One I can think of is that mario sushi one. Seen some real life prints on here and they turned out great! Wish I got winners in my grab bag haha here's to hoping the next one will
    218 weeks ago
    canadabat said: Owlnaut and Bearzilla. I dropped the ball on those ones. Fantastic shirts that I am sad to not own.

Ooh yes I want the bearzilla one too.
    218 weeks ago
    ***I'm pretty sure I type KHAAAAAAAN not khaan!?!?!
    218 weeks ago
    Wish I had known about teefury when "it's not lupus" was sold... I know I can get it on olechka's page, but the charcoal gray color that was sold here isn't an option. I've checked teetrade, but noone has it. Looking for mens small or medium...
    218 weeks ago
    Fever by Missmonster, I saw it that day, thought cool shirt, and didn't buy it...?!! I must have been brain dead that day O.o
    218 weeks ago
    (actually it was more of a light grey... didn't mean charcoal... I think Charcoal gray is an option on the site, but the shirt is about $20 there)
    218 weeks ago
    Han Solo Pop and Ghostbusting. I liked them when they were on sale but didn't think I needed more shirts. Momentary insanity.
    218 weeks ago
    It's not Lupus and Change is good. I missed both of those when they were up. Dammit.
    218 weeks ago
    A size XXL Owlnaut will be up for trade sometime this week. As long as somebody does not mind ordering me a shirt, I'll send Owlnaut directly to them. No cash changes hands.
    218 weeks ago
    I wanted the Zombama shirt.... Can't get it anywhere... :(
    218 weeks ago
    Nothing that I passed on. I regret not finding out about Tee fury sooner, because I did missquite a few shrits I'd like to own that were for sale before I knew about it.
    218 weeks ago
    Lyrics are bottomless. *smacks head against desk* I've been kicking myself over that one ever sense.

I know its available on Redbubble but i want it in its screen printed TF goodness. Mens medium if anyone has a spare one floating about.
    218 weeks ago
    I really wish I had a "Bat and Robin". I do regret passing on "change is good" also.
    218 weeks ago
    I have a "scales in moonlight" and "what goes around comes around" in a men's Large if anyone ever reretted missing those? haha Grab bag leftovers. I really don't care for either of them in case anyones interested.
    218 weeks ago
    I too wish I'd known about TF sooner, I've looked back at past T's and there's so many I would've gotten. Oh well, I check here everyday so I don't miss out on any others :)
    218 weeks ago
    This is the silliest question in the world. :D
    But what a great thread!
    218 weeks ago
    Lost at Sea.. There's one on teetrade but the person hasn't been online in like a year.
    218 weeks ago
    lazytulip said: Fever by Missmonster, I saw it that day, thought cool shirt, and didn't buy it...?!! I must have been brain dead that day O.o

Don't mean to rub it in but I recently received that shirt in a trade, very very nice one, I love it!
    218 weeks ago
    prairie squid

one of the best shirts ever on tee fury. not sure why I didn't buy it.
    218 weeks ago
    I have been regretting Bat and Robin, Dude, and Aberento (sp) since the moment I saw them and was too broke to buy them....still on the hunt to trade for one of them or another cool shirt since my grab bag arrived.
    217 weeks ago
    I wish I had been around here when the John Locke shirt was up.
    217 weeks ago
    Toastbusters, Sporck, Spock-Lobsterman.
    217 weeks ago
    I wish I had gotten "Epic Duel". It is perfect. I saw it, thought about it, then clicked to buy only to find out my page hadn't been refreshed and a new shirt was up. A sad day indeed.
    217 weeks ago
    Cyberian said: I wish I had gotten "Epic Duel". It is perfect. I saw it, thought about it, then clicked to buy only to find out my page hadn't been refreshed and a new shirt was up. A sad day indeed.

That's pretty harsh!
  • Load More Comments