Back to forum
rss 310 weeks ago
Hello everyone,

As some of you know, our first couple weeks of orders printed out GREAT, but we hit a shipping snag with our FedEx system which incorrectly addresses orders with different billing and shipping addresses and also misread some order numbers.

As those affected know, we quickly reprinted the missing orders and reship on Aug. 2 (most everyone should have received their tees by now - we do have a few stragglers we are working on).

We do appreciate everyones patience as we sorted everything out with both you and with FedEx (one of the girls helping us stated in 13 years at FedEx she has never seen such a mess up on FedEx's part) - The bugs have been killed and fixed our shipping system is running great!

We feel awful about the shipping situation and the fact that some of you had to wait so long to get your first TeeFUry Tee, so to make it up to you we will be sending the first 500 people who ordered from TeeFury a Free TeeFury Bird shirt.

The color is TBD, however we will send you the same sex and size you ordered before to the same shipping address you ordered before. Again, we have not decided on the blank color, but the design is very basic and is just our logo - here is an example.

Again, thank you everyone for your understanding, if we have not had the chance to help you and correct any issues please email us at [email protected]

72Comments
    310 weeks ago
    Awesome!! Now does that mean that orders #1-500 are getting the free shirt, or the first 500 individual addresses (assuming some people ordered more than once)? I was order 774 and I'm wondering if I'll be getting one :)
    310 weeks ago
    Thats sweet layne!! One thing I'm wondering though is how do you know what your order number is?? Is it just the OrderID number? Hopefully it is because then I'll be getting one!! :D
    310 weeks ago
    Also if it matters I'm a big fan of the black shirt with the white bird = )
    310 weeks ago
    Yes this means orders #1 through #500 - Sorry Olechka - looks like you ordered on Aug. 2 (Love VA BTW) and by that time we had fixed the FedEx problems. Although, the bird shirt will appear again from time to time - so keep your eyes peeled ;)
    310 weeks ago
    Congratulations to those lucky people! Great to see a company go the extra mile; so few companies do now a days.
    310 weeks ago
    This is excellent. Just wondering, if you ordered two shirts in the first 500, will you get two free shirts? I have order numbers 35 and 544, so I was awfully close.
    310 weeks ago
    oh awesome! i love this place! i have no idea what my order number is but i think i will get one since my order was one of the ones that got messed up. i hope it's a black...or red. no, black. love the logo, by the way. where did it come from?
    310 weeks ago
    Terrific customer service. I will definitely keep MY eyes peeled b/c that's a great shirt... what a cool thing to do for your customers. I won't be getting one this round, but maybe another time. I've ordered three t's so far, have received two and both are great quality.
    310 weeks ago
    awesome. when 2 of my orders were messed up I thought they should at least be reshipped overnight; that didn't happen and I was a little uneasy.. but now that I'm getting 1 or 2 free shirts all is truly forgiven plus a smile on my face :)
    310 weeks ago
    I had order 515 :( damnit...
    310 weeks ago
    very cool! really hope I get one. both my orders were in the 300's. I definitely like the white bird on black shirt.
    310 weeks ago
    Very cool.
    309 weeks ago
    I know my first order was a men's XL and a woman's XS - I sure hope that you guys can figure out which I need (MXL!) but my daughter would dig a shirt too, so either is fine. :-)
    309 weeks ago
    wow this is great. What a standup site. Also if it helps I'm also a fan of the black tee + white bird!
    309 weeks ago
    man i would buy that shirt on just about any of your colors, but specially as shown.
    someday you must make it available to purchase.
    pleasepleasepleaseplease
    309 weeks ago
    yes im getting one i was Order Number # 336 and Order # 404

309 weeks ago
    I applaud the customer service, Layne. It will definitely pay off!
    309 weeks ago
    While I will not be getting one of these shirts (order no. 9109 from today is my first order), I am glad to see that you guys are going the extra mile, as James had said before me.
    I hope to see this shirt avaiable for purchase sometime though, I love the logo, and I would love having this shirt.
    309 weeks ago
    I was curious what order number they were up to! (Haven't ordered in awhile :[) Man, 9100! That's...! Okay I won't go there ;]
    309 weeks ago
    That is very cool Layne. Oh, and btw, I vote for the black blank (as shown)
    309 weeks ago
    I wasn't one of those, but great thing you are doing. =)
    309 weeks ago
    awesome idea
    309 weeks ago
    Layne - fabulous idea and a big thank you! Any way to change the size since the one I ordered (women's med) was too small? If not, I'll just cope and do surgery on it too.
    309 weeks ago
    any ideas on when this might be shipped out? :)
    309 weeks ago
    i'm going up to college soon and would like the shirt(s) shipped to a different address if it's possible. i updated it on "my account" if that's how it works.
  • Load More Comments