Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
Hey did anyone else ever have this problem? I was editing my profile and after I clicked "save changes" it said that I had to log back in. When I tried to do that, it said that my username/password didnt work. After like 15 minutes of trying to do so, I checked the forums and while my posts were all still there, my profile/username was gone.

I ended up clicked "register new account" and sure enough my username was available because someone MY ACCOUNT DELETED ITSELF?! what the smurf? haha I mean I've clearly solved the problem by re-signing up, but still that's bothersome to have had to do. Anyone else ever had this issue?
5Comments
    205 weeks ago
    Also, anyone know who I'd have to talk to to try adn get this account linked into my old account so my older posts actually show they're posted by me? This is frustrating.
    205 weeks ago
    Your own fault man.

This site is owned by ganondorf inc. and YOU posted yourself in an awesome Link costume.

What did you expect?
    205 weeks ago
    Contact [email protected] - it sounds like you might have encountered a bug.
    205 weeks ago
    MJ said: Contact [email protected] - it sounds like you might have encountered a bug.

I contacted them but thier customer serivce isnt available on weekends so I have to wait a few days most likely. I also conacted them before I thought to make a new account. I mean it let me register my old username again using the same e-mail I used before, but still. I hope I can get my old account linked back into this.
    205 weeks ago
    Rah. said: Your own fault man.

This site is owned by ganondorf inc. and YOU posted yourself in an awesome Link costume.

What did you expect?

KHAAAAAAAN! I forgot that Ganondorf ran Teefury! How could I have overlooked such an important factor?!