Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
Two of my favorite Sci-Fi shows, could we get some shirts with these topics. And some Buck Rogers in the 25th Century shirts would be B.A. too.
37Comments
    205 weeks ago
    I love Fringe too! I would buy a Fringe shirt.
    205 weeks ago
    Firefly or fringe shirts? Yeah I'm in. Two awesome shows.
    205 weeks ago
    Ashamed to say so... But I'm about to start watching the first episode of Fringe :P

Haven't seen it yet, hear it's legendary :)

Firefly. Now that was DEFINITELY legendary.
    205 weeks ago
    Both. Killer shows.

Would be interesting to see what someone came up with on either of those shows for a T.
    204 weeks ago
    it's been bothering me lately how people are just calling out vague things they like as if this is facebook and hoping for shirts. i don't know why its been bothering me but it has
    204 weeks ago
    you want firefly shirts? click here.
    204 weeks ago
    biotwist said: it's been bothering me lately how people are just calling out vague things they like as if this is facebook and hoping for shirts. i don't know why its been bothering me but it has

I dunno about the facebook linkage, but I know what you mean, partially. What's wrong with hoping for shirts of their fav stuff? We've established that TF runs best with pop culture.
    204 weeks ago
    i would love a fringe shirt!
    204 weeks ago
    firefly ftw, fringe = never seen
    204 weeks ago
    I love Fringe. Haven't thought of a way to work it into a shirt yet though.
    204 weeks ago
    I had a pretty cool idea, but I don't really know anything about the execution. Unless I use a publicity image, which I'm guessing would be a major no-no.

But I would kill for a two-face shirt of Walter and Walternate. Like, split down the middle, half the face is our beloved and befuddled Walter, and half is the cold, scary Mr. Secretary Walternate. And maybe something under the graphic that says "WALTER/NATE." Something to that effect. I don't know, I am not a designer. Haha.

I actually saw a great Fringe macro the other day. It was a picture of Astrid (my favourite character) and it said "Her name is Astrid." And then it had a list of the different names Walter has called her by. It was pretty funny, but I don't think Astrid (or Asterix, or Astro, etc.) is enough of a draw for a tee, so we are back at square one.
    204 weeks ago
    Doesn't anybody believe in original art anymore? Not based on anything but their imagination?
    204 weeks ago
    Well if any Fringe tee that is to be made, at least have the Observer printed on the back of it... somewhere.

I'd say incorporate some of the glyphs into a Tee design.
    204 weeks ago
    snarkygal said: Doesn't anybody believe in original art anymore? Not based on anything but their imagination?

There are those shirts doing the rounds, but the nature of the beast is that they're less "rallyable", with lower sale figures (not smurf, just lower). And TF is a business. That they print "artistic" prints at all is actually pretty awesome. They haven't dove off the deep pop.
    204 weeks ago
    That Fringe finale was so amazingly intense. I wish there was a spoiler tag on these forums, because OH MY GOD.
    204 weeks ago
    FRINGE HAS BEEN SO MUCH BETTER THAN LOST MY GOD.

blasphemy.
    204 weeks ago
    if there was a firefly shirt i would probably end up buying ten of them. I love firefly. i still need to see fringe.
    204 weeks ago
    snarkygal said: Doesn't anybody believe in original art anymore? Not based on anything but their imagination?

plenty of art tees to be found...I've bought more than a few from teefury and I'm sure they're plenty in the works

I know it's the internet but let's try not to act like the sky is falling
    204 weeks ago
    I love Fringe and Firefly! :D
    203 weeks ago
    I concur on the Fringe shirt. I would love to have one.
    203 weeks ago
    I second the observer idea! Brilliant! I'll be honest, i spend most of my weekly quota of anticipation and excitement waiting for fringe.
    203 weeks ago

There is no such thing as "original". All ideas have been used, in some form or another. Someone else just reuses them and calls them his/her own. I have an awesome artsy jellyfish tee from here, it has nothing to do with any tv show, but it was still based on something--jellyfish. Even cubism is not original, though Picasso was one of the first to apply it to art. Cubism can be found in nature, in rock formations and cell structure.
    203 weeks ago
    i have a great idea but i need someone to execute it...
    203 weeks ago
    Fringe is amazing... Love it, as for design ideas you could start with the butterfly, frog, leaf logos or maybe incorporate an object/chemical offhandly mentioning massive dynamic...
    203 weeks ago
    never seen either, but if it would make fans happy, im down for it!
  • Load More Comments