Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
i saw the hats post and reminded me that i thought this once.

what if everyday teefury added the print on a poster?
they could be 2-4 dollars i say.
you know how there is a design you really like but it looks like it doesn't fit on a shirt or you just wouldn't want to wear it around?
well with posters you could buy it cheaper and see it on your wall all the time.

heck maybe i would even buy both as long as i could buy in the same order and not pay shipping twice.

yes or no? what do you think?
13Comments
    205 weeks ago
    There have been quite a few shirts that I would have bought as posters. I support this poster initiative.
    205 weeks ago
    I think that's a great idea, prints would double the life of some of the designs that doesn't live so well on your chest. However I wonder how much it would cost. Good quality prints ain't cheap!
    205 weeks ago
    Th
    205 weeks ago
    Then we should get a lot of people to comment here and maybe teefury will actually do it.
    205 weeks ago
    Sounds like an awesome idea, as I generally have this problem. It's an awesome design, but not awesome on a T-shirt.

I have a feeling that my walls would be completely covered if this happened.
    205 weeks ago
    I approve
    205 weeks ago
    After we run the art on a shirt, the artist regains full rights to the design. Might be a good idea to ask the artists of the pieces you like to print posters- I think at least a few TeeFury artists have!
    205 weeks ago
    I LOVE this idea!
    205 weeks ago
    how many posters can you own vs how many t shirts can you own
    205 weeks ago
    biotwist make a poster of that real pikachu on a blue background and i'll buy it.
    205 weeks ago
    I love artist prints. More accessible to peoples art if you can't afford originals. Plus, very rare stuff to put up on your wall from people we know and love from here and other art sites.
    205 weeks ago
    Ageed! This is a great idea :)
    205 weeks ago
    indeed this idea is good, but there are a few problems i can see about it. If prints on posters came out, how much would an artist receive for it, probably not as much as a shirt. Because of the cheaper price, shirt sales would diminish and would result in a loss of profit for both teefury as well as the artist. Being a business major has its perks, i find myself thinking about loss/profits quite often nowadays