Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
I usually go to bed early (due to a very stressful job that I start in the am) , but since the discovery of TeeFury I have been staying up until the new shirt is posted. Last night I fell asleep and woke up at 3am. Grabbing my droid beside me I looked up my bookmarked teefury link just to see what the shirt of the day is.
Is this behavior normal to Teefury noobs?
I just bought my first shirt (Tuesdays Lost) but still I feel a sense of anticipation when loading the days new tee. I love it here.
you make me high teefury.
15Comments
    205 weeks ago
    Me too.

I've tried counseling but I just can't give up the FURY!
    205 weeks ago
    I'm normally up until midnight anyway, but I usually check the Facebook page at 11:30, to see the new design 1/2 hour before it's posted. Definitely addicted though. ^_^
    205 weeks ago
    I'm new to this site and now it's a daily occurance to see what shirt is up at 9pm haha. Unfortunatly, now I know two other sites that I like as well..I need to hide my wallet, freeze my paypal account haha
    205 weeks ago
    it is VERY addicting. it's hard to say no to an amazing (both art and quality of shirt/print) tee that's only $9. I look forward to seeing the new design every night. it will never get old.

you also make me high teefury :)
    205 weeks ago
    You can’t beat the price or the design. I should try counseling , but I just can’t admit I have a problem. :(
    Not a big fan of facebook. But it’s good to know I can find what the shirt will look like 30 min earlier. :)
    205 weeks ago
    Me? Addicted? No way. I can quit anytime I want. Yup. No problemo. In the meantime, think I'll just look over here - http://teevil.us

Don't peek unless you really want to know what's coming up next!
    205 weeks ago
    Its like internet crack. As soon as I get in its the first site I check if its after midnight haha
    205 weeks ago
    I "like" them on Facebook so I can see the new designs in my news feed.
    205 weeks ago
    You have a droid... I want a nice phone :(
    205 weeks ago
    Chihuahua. I used to have a nice phone. I no longer like smart phones. Or the bills. They just seem way too much of a waste of time. Of course, I always carry around a netbook or a laptop or my Palm Pre that is now my mobile internet device since I don't have it setup for phone use anymore.

Save money. Get a no contract phone. TracPhone4Life! *chuckle*
    204 weeks ago
    but I don't have a netbook or laptop :(
    I agree with you about the bills though, that's why I don't have one cause it's so darn expensive. I have a no contract phone but it's so lame and just isn't stylish either. Sad face.
    204 weeks ago
    TeeFury is my hero
    204 weeks ago
    teefury is soooo addictive! there's just something irresistible about cool, artsy, low-priced t-shirts. once you're introduced to it (thanks lazytulip!) you'll be a junkie for life :)
    204 weeks ago
    the droid is a pretty awesome phone. Not a lot of cool apps like the iphone but it gets my stuff done. The bill is a headache.
    204 weeks ago
    Yea Teefury has made me a total addict! And that awesome feeling of getting your shirt in the mail is like a the cherry on top :)