Back to forum
rss 218 weeks ago

I love this site & some on these designs are amazingly clever. I look forward to sporting one of these shirt at a house party where girls will be stuck so much by the wit of my shirt that panties will drop.

The only issue I have is the thick cotton you print these one. Can you give another option for shirts that are thin & comfortable to wear? I live in FL & the only people who wear think shirts are the ones that love pit stains.

So I beg of you, can you add more shirt options? I'm good if they cost more, I just want them- bad.

Thank you & much love-
JoshWpark
20Comments
    218 weeks ago
    I live in Tampa fl and they are a little on the thick side. I wouldn't mind a dollar more for lighter material, any thing ove nope. Also summer is pretty much here and it's hot so lighter thinner shirtsplz.
    218 weeks ago
    +1, in Orlando these temps are getting crazy again. I wouldn't mind paying an extra 5 bucks for a thinner shirt.
    218 weeks ago
    not everyone lives in florida
    218 weeks ago
    bahaha panties drop. hilarious.
    218 weeks ago
    ok but everywhere gets summer. also they are just thick overall.
    218 weeks ago
    They don't seem thick at all to me.
    218 weeks ago
    I'll show you thick
    218 weeks ago
    I live outside of Winnipeg Canada. In February we had a day that hit -52 degrees. The T-shirts don't seem to thick to me.
    218 weeks ago
    I too would like thinner/softer tees. Womens seem to be just right, while mens are just a little too "rough trade" for my tastes.
    218 weeks ago
    Ok, you people got the wrong idea... We're not looking for thinner tee's all around. We're looking for the OPTION of thinner tee's. You guys up north can keep your thick tees. It socks here in Florida when it's crazy hot.
    218 weeks ago
    Ok people, get real. Does anothersite give you an option? Does Woot? NO they don't. If you want an option, go to one of those sites like red bubble or whatever its called, or cafe press. You take it or leave it here or any other tee site on the net. Your requeests are getting out of hand here. Posters, choice of shirt blanks, etc. CRAZY!!!!!

I live in Southern California...we are kinda desert here...and I don't find them that warm. If you find them too warm, just wear them in the cooler months or when you will be in the a/c. LOL
    218 weeks ago
    in FL as well...but i have no problem with the weight of the shirt, or of these pit stains. I would rather have a shirt that feels like it will actually hold up over the years, than a tissue that feels like if i wash it that the shirt will crumble into teeny pieces of "man, we wish we could even stand the gentle cycle, but unfortunately we can not! Aren't you glad you paid $2 more for us?!"
    218 weeks ago
    I'm curious about shirt thickness now... I've only started checking the site very recently and have yet to order one. Is it like a regular tee-shirt? Because I don't like the kind that is so thin that people can see the outline of my bra.

meow, the price is spectacular so when I spot a design I like I'll just order one and find out for myself. :)
    218 weeks ago
    Asami said: I'm curious about shirt thickness now... I've only started checking the site very recently and have yet to order one. Is it like a regular tee-shirt? Because I don't like the kind that is so thin that people can see the outline of my bra.

meow, the price is spectacular so when I spot a design I like I'll just order one and find out for myself. :)

I'd just call it 'regular thickness'. They're not super cheap like the tissue paper sixjerks are printed on, but they're not heavy like the $20-24 shirts you get from like thinkgeek. The women's sizes are, however, way too long imho. I'm 5'3" and I would almost call it tunic length on me.
    218 weeks ago
    PleiadesWRX said: Ok, you people got the wrong idea... We're not looking for thinner tee's all around. We're looking for the OPTION of thinner tee's. You guys up north can keep your thick tees. It socks here in Florida when it's crazy hot.

such an option I've not seen ANYWHERE on a tshirt site, dedicated to tshirts.

Especially with a 1 a day, limited edition? That would be almost an impossible thing to accomplish.
    218 weeks ago
    p.s.
    I don't think they're thick at all.
    What specific shirt do you think is too thick? They changed their blanks from Gilden to AAStyle a little while ago.
    218 weeks ago
    Asami said: I'm curious about shirt thickness now... I've only started checking the site very recently and have yet to order one. Is it like a regular tee-shirt? Because I don't like the kind that is so thin that people can see the outline of my bra.

Let us know, Asami!
    I'm curious about your take on them as well!
    Hope you enjoy it!
    218 weeks ago
    snarkygal said: Ok people, get real. Does anothersite give you an option? Does Woot? NO they don't. If you want an option, go to one of those sites like red bubble or whatever its called, or cafe press. You take it or leave it here or any other tee site on the net. Your requeests are getting out of hand here. Posters, choice of shirt blanks, etc. CRAZY!!!!!

I live in Southern California...we are kinda desert here...and I don't find them that warm. If you find them too warm, just wear them in the cooler months or when you will be in the a/c. LOL

Yup.
    Perfect. Thanks, Snarky!
    218 weeks ago
    Just received my first 2 teefury shirts today (shining et & puppet checkup Kermit) & I must say these fit me perfectly (mens medium) & the thickness is not an issue for me. Not too thick, but not paper thin either, just right in fact. I live in Texas & assure you that I could wear these on a warm/hot day & be just fine.
    218 weeks ago
    My Kermit Showed Up Today Too!

Wow, that one printed great, man! Just Great!!!!!