Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
Yea so,.. totally missed this very fine LOST shirt by just under an hour.

My wife is ticked, noting that I'm a very loyal spectator who never misses a quality LOST Tee like the one that just passed.
My dogs are disappointed in me, looking down and just walking away from my outstretched hand.
My houseplants seem to be shaming me and are beginning to refuse water.
I screwed up.

If ANYONE has a lady's XL(for my lady) -or- a Men's L/Men's M of the 5/11/2010 "Ab Aetorno" shirt..... I would so pay for that in a jiffy. Just let me know.
More importantly on the lady's though, cuz my wife doesn't request too many Teefury shirts.
Hit me up if you do, it's just some quality art with so many perfect subtle touches on it. Must have if at all possible.

Anyone who can help, thanks!!!
6Comments
    205 weeks ago
    ugh,... no one bought any extras? Maybe?
    learned my lesson on this one. . .
    205 weeks ago
    crybaby
    205 weeks ago
    sorry man!
    205 weeks ago
    I might be able to hook you up with a Men's M or Men's L. I won't know until I get mine. A friend was going to take one of them if it fit. But maybe it won't fit. Leave your email address on this thread and I'll contact you when they come in.
    205 weeks ago
    I missed it too, blue my money on pizza not even thinking that I would NEED to buy a L*O*S*T shirt on Tuesday. Praying for the grab bag I guess...
    205 weeks ago
    TeeVeeJunkee, thanks so much for the consideration. If it works out where you can let one go, just let me know - u da man!!

([email protected])

Teefury peeps rock the casbah!