Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
Cmon I haven't seen any in like the 4 months I've been here.
Let's get some up. I would buy every pokemon shirt that goes up.
So let's hop to it then.
52Comments
    205 weeks ago
    Yeah I would buy a TON of pokemon shirts! I need some wobuffet in my life.
    205 weeks ago
    tell to teefury to print this electric mouse mockup
    205 weeks ago
    ^^^ I just made a funny in my pants. You made that?
    205 weeks ago
    yes sir i did, this is also the only thin I ever drew in photoshop. everything else is mostly done in illustrator
    205 weeks ago
    You did the real life koopa and toastbusters too right?
    Those are the only shirts I've bought not through a grab bag.

Please get teedury to print this in blue or red and you'll be the best artist ever.

P.s. If you didn't make those shirts ^^ sorry.
    205 weeks ago
    Have you sumbitted it before?
    205 weeks ago
    Pokemon... Are you serious?
    205 weeks ago
    do i look serious?
    205 weeks ago
    biotwist said: yes sir i did, this is also the only thin I ever drew in photoshop. everything else is mostly done in illustrator

Is illustrator better to use for digital art?

I've always just used the newest versions of Photoshop.
    205 weeks ago
    If you removed the pokeball that would be the best poke shirt i've ever seen in my entire life.
    205 weeks ago
    no, the pokeball makes it more reconizable to people who dont know pokemon. it adds to the realistic effect also.
    205 weeks ago
    The pokeball in my opinion makes it much too obvious. Without it it takes a couple seconds to register the idea and you get that WHOA factor and then you feel cool for realizing what it is.

Again not telling an artist what to do, just making a suggestion ^_^
    205 weeks ago
    I LOVE THIS! I'm glad to see other Pokemon fans! I've loved them since I was 2 frakkin years old! :D

Sweet design!
    205 weeks ago
    know what, i say we start a petition. Its not as if we are lacking the manpower to pump out some great pokemon shirts. REMAKE LO.ST TUESDAY INTO POKEMON TUESDAY (or at least just get rid of lo.st tuesday in general, whatever gets it out of my life)
    205 weeks ago
    It'll probably die down soon.

But yes, POKEMON TUESDAY!

I say we rally!
    205 weeks ago
    ekiechi said: know what, i say we start a petition. Its not as if we are lacking the manpower to pump out some great pokemon shirts. REMAKE LO.ST TUESDAY INTO POKEMON TUESDAY (or at least just get rid of lo.st tuesday in general, whatever gets it out of my life)

Listen. I love our matching eyes, and our love for dachshunds but you leave my LOST alone!! ;)
    205 weeks ago
    Im just saying i like a bit of adventure in my life, and tuesday is part of that life. (Btw, i only have moochi livin with me as of now, but i had to leave behind 3 other wieners when i moved. so i actually have 4. dachshunds are the best)
    205 weeks ago
    biotwist said: tell to teefury to print this electric mouse mockup

ZOMG! I want one! I would likely buy two of these and save one for when the first one gets too old and worn down. Its so good!
    205 weeks ago
    Pokemon sounds FANTASTIC (in Frank West voice), I support this movement thoroughly.

Rah. said: The pokeball in my opinion makes it much too obvious. Without it it takes a couple seconds to register the idea and you get that WHOA factor and then you feel cool for realizing what it is.

Yes, I agree as well. The subtlety would make it all that much more special. Still great even with the ball, though, would definitely buy it in blue.
    205 weeks ago
    Chihuahua said: Pokemon sounds FANTASTIC (in Frank West voice), I support this movement thoroughly.

Rah. said: The pokeball in my opinion makes it much too obvious. Without it it takes a couple seconds to register the idea and you get that WHOA factor and then you feel cool for realizing what it is.

Yes, I agree as well. The subtlety would make it all that much more special. Still great even with the ball, though, would definitely buy it in blue.

I agree too, plus it would me who isn't into pokemon a buyer.
    205 weeks ago
    i hope this gets printed like the bear topic one that niku made.
    205 weeks ago
    I want that tshirt in blue now.
    205 weeks ago
    Me too! How would it look on a pistachio-type color?
    205 weeks ago
    If someone made a pokemon shirt with Umbreon on it.. I'd have to buy several at once!!! And I'd be all over the pikachu shirt above! Super awesome, looks great.
    205 weeks ago
    my next pokomon i make is either going to be a starStars/poki MashedPotato with the death Dancin being a giant pokie ball or a realistic meowth or charizord

as for the poki ball, I put that in because it already used the same colors i picked for the art (the whole thing is only 5 colors (six on blue) also the style i picked makes it really hard to spot pikachus featurs with out the ball.
    but tell you what, ill upload an alternate image and let you guys compare for your selves
  • Load More Comments