Back to forum
rss 205 weeks ago
I just got my first teefury shirt in the mail today (ghostbustin) and I love it! The only downside is that a rang between a medium and lg and usually buy lg which I did with this shirt and this thing fits like an xl at least. I wish I had ordered a medium. In the mentime i'll have to hope this one pops back up at some point. Otherwise love the shirt!
33Comments
    205 weeks ago
    I feel the same, WL seems really big. It's been a while since I ordered a shirt from here, and maybe mine have shrunk a little, but the new ones seem larger!
    205 weeks ago
    For me anyway TeeFury shirts do tend to fit a little looser but it's nowhere near a whole size difference, just less of a fitted style.
    205 weeks ago
    I think the shirts fit just right. maybe you're too skinny
    205 weeks ago
    I agree. I ordered XL since I usually wear those but it seems bigger and I look like a wanna be thug. I'm new, so now that I know how they fit, i'm going with L next time.
    205 weeks ago
    i would strongly suggest that anyone buying for the first time look at the size chart, it's extremely accurate in terms of sizing for the website.
    205 weeks ago
    Really? Man, I just thought I was losing weight.
    205 weeks ago
    The difference between U.S.A. and Aussie sizes is huge! (Most stuff we get here is made in China. China's idea of large is much smaller than the U.S.A.'s idea of large. But kayper is correct, use the size chart! It works!

What I did was measure a favourite shirt of mine that fit me well and checked it against the size chart, worked perfectly that way for me!
    205 weeks ago
    I hope WL isn't too big for meee. Hahaha.
    205 weeks ago
    I've purchased both Small and Medium shirts, both seem about normal to me. The smalls fit like normal smalls do. ^_^
    205 weeks ago
    well, you could always wash them to shrink, maybe that would help
    204 weeks ago
    Richard Witt said: The difference between U.S.A. and Aussie sizes is huge! (Most stuff we get here is made in China. China's idea of large is much smaller than the U.S.A.'s idea of large. But kayper is correct, use the size chart! It works!

What I did was measure a favourite shirt of mine that fit me well and checked it against the size chart, worked perfectly that way for me!

I'd be very surprised if you actually have Chinese sizes, I wear a small in Alstyle but when I've been in China I've had to buy XLish
    204 weeks ago
    its cotton. just wash it in warm water and through it in the dryer. should shrink up some on you.
    204 weeks ago
    throw not through. :
    204 weeks ago
    Agreed, the shirts are way too big. A more fitted AA cut would be so awesome.

It's really sad because the designs on TeeFury are so amazing, but the shirt cuts remind me of the kitschy shirts you would buy on a boardwalk somewhere. It really detracts from the edginess of the design for me.
    204 weeks ago
    This is good to know because I wasn't sure if I should order M or L for my husband.
    204 weeks ago
    My shirts fit perfect from here. I wash them before I wear them of course.

It's all in what you like. I buy a mens XL and I'm not that big of a guy. It's the size I buy everywhere, and I must say, TeeFury shirts fit me the best of all shirts in XL I've bought on any shirt site.

This is all just personal preference. Not that TeeFury's blanks are bigger than usual.

If you want them a bit tighter on you, wash them in hot water.

spock.jpg
    Here's how an XL fits me. I'm 5'10" 191 lbs.
    204 weeks ago
    when i put a brand new woot AA shirt over a brand new teefury alstyle shirt and align them on one side, about half an inch of teefury sticks out on the unaligned side. the biggest difference is in the length and width of the sleeves, where teefury is way bigger. this, at least to me, make them seem baggier, even if the actual width difference isnt much to talk about. add that to the heavier weight and rougher feel of the teefuries and they definitely feel bigger. less body shape shines through, i guess, which equals bagginess

overall though, the actual visual difference isnt very big, but if you are athletic your actual body shape is more easily seen in AA shirts (given you arent one of those dou chebags that buy 2 sizes too small to begin with)

definitely is a difference between some european "designer" shirts, so i may see how some people buy too big, but the difference between alstyle and AA really isnt so big you should have to go one size down, but i think they kind of feel that way due to the heavier fabric and longer and wider sleeves. (this is all for men by the way)
    204 weeks ago
    I actually think it's just right
    204 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: My shirts fit perfect from here. I wash them before I wear them of course.

It's all in what you like. I buy a mens XL and I'm not that big of a guy. It's the size I buy everywhere, and I must say, TeeFury shirts fit me the best of all shirts in XL I've bought on any shirt site.

This is all just personal preference. Not that TeeFury's blanks are bigger than usual.

If you want them a bit tighter on you, wash them in hot water.

spock.jpg

Here's how an XL fits me. I'm 5'10" 191 lbs.

That does look like a perfect fit. I go with xl as well but i'm a bit taller.

Curious tho, why do you wash them before you wear them? I remember someone telling years ago it removes some preservative chemical or something on the first wash but i can't recall exactly. Do you do it just so they fit right or is there a reason besides that?
    204 weeks ago
    I just wash them in case Jimiyo happend to touch them.

Hahahahahaha.
    :D
    Weeeeeeee!

Uhm. It removes some of the creases from being in the bag, fresh out of a print and the new, fresh smell. I prefer the new, washed smell.

204 weeks ago
    I just think they're a little long and it makes some designs look uncentered but that is all.
    204 weeks ago

can we haz moar Fuzzy pix?
    204 weeks ago
    lol.
    Jestik, you're just too great. Or maybe a tad insane! But so am I, so we're in good company!

I plan on obliterating the new pic thread.
    203 weeks ago
    God you Americans are huge xD. I just got my first tee from teefury, it's large which is my regular size here in denmark. But this thing is a freaking tent. I think I cold fit four people in this thing. anyways its up for grabs so please message me if you are interested.

It's the Puppet Check-up by Joshua Kemble
    203 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said:
    I plan on obliterating the new pic thread.

YES!!!
    :)
  • Load More Comments