Okay,

It was brought to this Teefury customers attention that many people would want ONE DAY per month for Teefury to bring back a design from the past that many of us may have missed, or was printed on a different shirt!

Maybe we could call it "SECOND CHANCE SUNDAY"

If you think this is a good idea vote here!
127Comments
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    I for one VOTE YES!!
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    YES!
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    HELL YES!!
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Yes.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Helllll yess. And depending on how good the shirt Is, I might even buy TWO.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    most definitely
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Omg that was me. I'm as giddy as a school girl.

    YES!!!!
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Kinda defeats the purpose of 1 shirt for 24 hours.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    No. I would rather have everyone only have that one full day to get it. And I would also rather see a new shirt that Sunday.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    YES
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Great idea. I know there are countless shirts I've missed I'd love to get a crack at.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Yeessss. A poll of a few selected would be ideal. I really want to hear from one of the higher ups, this sounds like a good idea but they might not be for it.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    morda said: Great idea. I know there are countless shirts I've missed I'd love to get a crack at.



    I figure ONE TIME per month, its only 12 times a year that you have a chance of something that may have been printed when not as many people were on. I think its win win for everyone....just my humble opinion. In actuality it will be like a new shirt for most people because more than likely they never saw it before! Tell your friends to vote and share their opinions!
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Also....
    If you vote yes...

    Say what designs you would like to see PLEASE MAKE THEM MORE THAN 6 months old.

    Thanks
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    What makes the shirts great is that they are Limited Edition, at least on here. You get 24 hours to purchase and that's it. I like that you get the grab bag which gives you another chance at one you possibly missed, but No I don't agree with a every Sunday a reprint.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    ericinabington said:
    I figure ONE TIME per month, its only 12 times a year that you have a chance of something that may have been printed when not as many people were on. I think its win win for everyone....just my humble opinion. In actuality it will be like a new shirt for most people because more than likely they never saw it before! Tell your friends to vote and share their opinions!


    Ok once a month would be better than every Saturday, but that's still 1 less new shirt we would get...
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    it's cool but it really ruins the "never again" point of the site
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    its interesting to see everyone's opinions please keep them coming! Thank you
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    LuffyMugen said:
    ericinabington said:
    I figure ONE TIME per month, its only 12 times a year that you have a chance of something that may have been printed when not as many people were on. I think its win win for everyone....just my humble opinion. In actuality it will be like a new shirt for most people because more than likely they never saw it before! Tell your friends to vote and share their opinions!


    Ok once a month would be better than every Saturday, but that's still 1 less new shirt we would get...


    I think it'd be great if they did it once a month, but there should be poll to decide what shirt, and the shirt should have to be at least 6 months old or so so that it isnt just recent reprint, or it should have had to have sold "X" amount of shirts previously and it gives the newer people on the site a chance to get one.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    I want the optimus prime with the funny nose and glasses.
    "robots in disguise"
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    one time a month is a tentaculily idea
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    LuffyMugen said:
    ericinabington said:

    I figure ONE TIME per month, its only 12 times a year that you have a chance of something that may have been printed when not as many people were on. I think its win win for everyone....just my humble opinion. In actuality it will be like a new shirt for most people because more than likely they never saw it before! Tell your friends to vote and share their opinions!



    Ok once a month would be better than every Saturday, but that's still 1 less new shirt we would get...


    I agree. And I agree with what you said before. These are SUPER LIMITED EDITION items.
    If you do the reprints, they may as well change the front to say "Slightly Limited Edition Shirts"
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    Like the chameleon hugging the guy shirt.


    CHANGE IS GOOD
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    slizedew said: Like the chameleon hugging the guy shirt.



    CHANGE IS GOOD


    With the "Change is Good" tee you should try Teetrader

    The problem with Trading tees from that site is that sometimes they are used sometimes, and if they are new it may not be your size. Or there are other people who put the wanted shirt up there too.

    All in all a great idea too but socks when you can't get it. The truth is pride in ownership and there aren't that many things today where you can support ARTISTS, have something nice to wear and be proud of wearing it.

    Which is why once a month isn't such a horrible idea on older shirts over 6 months old.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    No I was saying "change is good" because I felt it fit the situation.
    People were like no cause they're limited and I said change is good like the shirt.
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top