Back to forum
rss 206 weeks ago
Hey,
Just an FYI, I've seen an SWars tf shirt on Reviews on the Run here in Canada.
6Comments
    206 weeks ago
    The same guy will be wearing another tee fury shirt next episode... He's been wearing them for the past 3 weeks now. He wears anything by teevil
    206 weeks ago
    I was interviewed by a Philadelphia news station (channel 6 ABC) and the story airs tomorrow (may 11th) around 6am. I was wearing Jellyfish by Matt Verges, so that's gonna on TV!
    206 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: I was interviewed by a Philadelphia news station (channel 6 ABC) and the story airs tomorrow (may 11th) around 6am. I was wearing Jellyfish by Matt Verges, so that's gonna on TV!

i live in Philadelphia! that's my local news station. why were you interviewed? i'll be sure to set my DVR so i can catch you! EXCITING!
    206 weeks ago
    Very awesome! I love to hear about stuff like this :)
    206 weeks ago
    laurzipan said: i live in Philadelphia! that's my local news station. why were you interviewed? i'll be sure to set my DVR so i can catch you! EXCITING!

the interview was about graduating from Temple University and finding a job after graduation. I already have a job though, so I think they were surprised with my answers to their questions. we shall see!
    206 weeks ago
    matt2kool said:
    laurzipan said: i live in Philadelphia! that's my local news station. why were you interviewed? i'll be sure to set my DVR so i can catch you! EXCITING!

the interview was about graduating from Temple University and finding a job after graduation. I already have a job though, so I think they were surprised with my answers to their questions. we shall see!

I will have to watch myself. I live in Philly too and I am a Temple and UPenn grad as well. TEMPLE ALUMNI! I even teach at UPenn right now, go figure! I look 4wd to catching you tomorrow