Hello there, first a quick Introduction. My name's Bender, and I'm a designer that's new to the whole submission website contest game. I have a design up on DBH some of you might know me from, and I have this next piece I'm getting closer to finishing now that I want to sub somewhere. I'm not too familiar with what this site usually prints, but it looks like a good mix of pop culture and art T's. I'm thinking of subbing this here, but I wanted to get a feel for what the TF community thinks of it first.

So here it is, but keep in mind this is still very rough around the edges and still needs to be polished in places:

[IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/Ultramagnetic75/MeltalhedProgo2.png[/IMG]
62Comments
    205 weeks ago
    Pic post phail lol

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/Ultramagnetic75/MeltalhedProgo2.png
    205 weeks ago
    ...and that's twice. Wow I would kill for an edit button here. :P

Somebody wanna help me out? How do I get a pic to show up?
    205 weeks ago
    I love it Omega. I would buy it in a second if I saw it on here. Teefury PLEASE print it. And you're on your own with the pictures
    205 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    205 weeks ago
    YES, I wants it too! What color shirt are you thinking about?
    205 weeks ago
    I digs it!
    205 weeks ago
    I like it!
    205 weeks ago
    waaaant it. :[

make it happen
    205 weeks ago
    I love it!

You have some serious talent, dude! :)
    205 weeks ago
    lazytulip said: YES, I wants it too! What color shirt are you thinking about?

Not sure yet, and I'm glad the rest of you guys like it.

That brings up a good question though, maybe I didn't look around hard enough yet, but what colors are available on TeeFury?
    205 weeks ago
    Totally dig this!
    205 weeks ago
    man i would buy this in a heartbeat AND i wouldn't wait for it to go to grabs
    205 weeks ago
    but as for the color im stumped as to think of what it would look good on other than classic white
    205 weeks ago
    needs more dexter
    205 weeks ago
    There's a dexter lurking behind each and every character in this piece. But I made them all with super secret experimental invisible ink that's so invisible you need to BE invisible to see it.
    205 weeks ago
    awesome, I would buy this for sure. The coloring is great. Ya what color shirt you plan to print on it? Maybe white? Maybe a soft blue?
    205 weeks ago
    I think either white or Black, the other colors in the art would get to close to any of the other shirt colors. But I would get this as well, very Cool.
    205 weeks ago
    A little update for those who're interested:

Photobucket
    205 weeks ago
    That's a really cute design :3
    I especially love that whale doing the ":D" and I think it would look really great on a sort of neon blue/turqoise tee. There's so many details there and there's kind of a lot going on but I think you really got it to fit together nicely, sort of like a jigsaw puzzle, it just flows. Would get it in a heartbeat :D
    205 weeks ago
    I love the Elephant and the various rabbits. :D
    Especially the rabbit coming out of the dudeman's hat!
    205 weeks ago
    Very awesome, lots of interesting stuff going on!

My only (semi)criticism is that you may want to redo the "snow" on the television to match the style of the rest of the shirt. Or maybe you wanted it to stand out like that. To my eye it doesnt seem as cohesive as everything else.

Other than that, great job. Love the bullet bill.
    203 weeks ago
    Love the snail =]
    203 weeks ago
    I definitely think that would make for a good Teefury sell. Not my particular style but it fits well with a lot of other shirts I see here.
    203 weeks ago
    Here's the 95% finish product. Thanks to everybody who left comments/etc and hopefully we'll be seeing this as shirt of the day soon. :)

Photobucket
    203 weeks ago
    Where do I place my order? This is great, Dr. Bender. What are you gonna call this beauty? And Doc, where do you call home?
  • Load More Comments