Back to forum
rss 296 weeks ago
so, this place has been up for a couple of weeks now and noone else has done it so i think we shoud introduce ourselves. just a general introduction would be nice, i think.

i'm kat. 24/f/tx i LOVE all sorts of music. i collect refrigerator magnets. i am madly in love with texas. i have a pug named magdalena. my nose currently itches and my friends are my greatest treasures. they never cease to amaze me. buying vinyl, buying baby stuff (for my friends babies), drinking mt. dew, jack white, and boys are my greatest vices.

who's gonna be next?
20Comments
    296 weeks ago
    The name is Jack - short for Jackson. 29 / M / Los Angeles, CA.

I'm an aspiring actor, dancer, musician, artist just trying to make it in this blasted megalopolis called LA. So far really liking what I'm seeing here at Tee Fury. Best of luck to you folks!
    296 weeks ago
    Layne M/Orange County CA

No pets, although I would like a dog (Rhodesian Ridgeback maybe?) If TeeFury makes you happy or sad or any other emotion please email me and let me know - I can fix stuff for you ;) myself and two friends Anik and Michael (and a few others) put our heads together and created this site. We have been around now going on our fourth week and have learned alot and are so greatful for the outpouring of support from everyone - we had a few hiccups when we got started but now we are rockin and rollin with all shipping kinks worked out we can confidently move on to International Shipping.

I love to surf, but don't get in the water as much as I would like. I lay awake constantly debating the efficacy of the blonde or brunette question.

I'm a libra and I like long walks on the beach ;)
    296 weeks ago
    I'm Eric...also known as OpenIntro (a nickname I've used for a long while after a song I love by a band called Frolic/The Opus Flux)

28/M/Dallas, TX

Though I wish I still lived in Scotland. Lived in Glasgow for a year in 2007....loved it.

Married with one adorable all white cat named Scotch.

I love t-shirts, live music, and all kinds of gadgets. I used to run a lot. I stopped. I'm working on getting back into it. I'm an insomniac. I play a lot of poker.

That's all for now :)
    296 weeks ago
    Good idea,
    I'm Aaron, 25/M/WI
    I graduated from matc last fall in graphic design/illustration. During my 6 years there besides school, I worked with writer Jay Beane on Blackout, a comic which he wrote and I did all the design and art for. We have volume one done and he is currently shopping it around for publication. I have done another mini comic and many illustrations for commission mula. In the past 5 months I have been working with a new writer on a kids book, and since graduating I have been freelancing full-time along with doing some general labor to fill in the gaps.
    During school I spent most my time in figure drawing class, round 16 classes total. That's where I learned to love drawing, learned how to see structure and expression in art.

My girlfriend Rael, is my love, inspiration, muse, She is becoming a vet tech. No surprise considering when she was younger she spent hours saving a duck that got twisted up in plastic. We live with two cats we saved from a shelter named Lilly and Vinny.

Since last year I got into t-shirt design, just as a personal way to expand ideas and experiment with a different canvas because sometimes freelance is doing things I wouldn't really do if I wasn't being paid.
    I'm in awe, inspired and sometime jealous seeing all the raw talent here, hope to only improve and grow.
    296 weeks ago
    Im basil, i like things and people
    296 weeks ago
    Nice to meet ya!

I'm Anik M/OC - Love art. Love the ocean. Love surfing (especially the "Crazy Layne" surf adventures).

Thanks for all of your support for TF. We hope you're enjoying the Fury as much as we are!

296 weeks ago
    I'm Brian, I'm very young.
    [:
    Male/NY. [:
    I like to play games, such as Warcraft; DotA.
    Uhm... I go out often during the summer. xO
    296 weeks ago
    Matt
    23/m/PA
    My passion is music. I play 4 instruments and constantly involve myself in different musical projects. I the city of Philadelphia. I have a pug named Oliver. I lived in Germany for a year and it was the best experience of my life so far. I'm really into photography and I love to snowboard in the winter.

And last but not least, I'm obsessed with t-shirts. I have about 200 of them and I'm always adding to my collection.
    296 weeks ago
    Hello I am wotto, aka craig watkins. i am from the uk, english but i currently live in scotland. i am trying to move to OC CA to be with my lady (got any jobs going Layne?). I have been freelance illustrating for about 10 years and have done everything from large murals to custom munny figures. I have managed artists, musicians and more in projects working with kids and I like to buy and design tees. I'd like babies. that's about it.
    295 weeks ago
    Chris Risse, 25/M/IN

I'm a technology coordinator for Purdue University. How does that relate to tee shirts and art? It doesn't... at all, but I am required to know just about every piece of popular software/hardware/gadget inside and out, which I pretty much do. I can't say I'm an expert by any means in every single program/device, but enough to teach others.

Anyways... I have a degree in Fine Arts/Illustration and minor in Art history from Purdue with 2 years of VCD training and about 10 years of experience as a web designer as I paid the bills through college by running/making buddy icon websites(the popular ones and I'm not mentioning any because the IM's have finally stopped). I have a very strong passion for science in art and how it relates to western ideology (wrote a thesis about it).

I met my wife, Keri, during my first senior year @ Purdue and dated her through my second :). Skipped graduation to propose to her and was married less than a year later. We had our first kid about a year after that.

So how does this relate to tee shirt designs? It doesn't, but aren't you glad you know more about me now? I started making tee shirt designs to prep my portfolio for a career change, since I'm not doing what I want to be doing. It had been a couple years since I had touched a drawing pad so I need to find a motivating way to keep myself drawing and get my skills back up. I was familiar with Shirt.Woot because I had already owned a few. I investigated it more and began submitting designs each week. I still haven't done anything that I would consider finished, mostly because I only have a limited amount of time with each derby to have a piece together in time for the derby opening.

I am probably about halfway back to where I left off in my skills at the end of college, plateauing every so often since I have many, many distractions. I hope to be a contending printed artist eventually, but right now I'm still focused on diversifying my portfolio so I can 1. Get a new job. 2. Move my family to a better community (Frankfort, IN blows big time), which pretty much sums up the first paragraphs.

the end

Cliffs: Chris wants to move his family and get a new job.
    295 weeks ago
    Well, not much to say about me. 22/f/Texas+England

I'm American born, but I go to school in England because I love to travel and see new and exciting things. I never traveled when I was younger so now I get the chance to do so! :) I love it in England, it's so different from Texas in good ways (and bad.)

I used to be into the whole art-thing but I've kinda branched more into photography now that I've started traveling a lot. I have always loved the whole tee-shirt and jeans style (with a lovely pair of matching Puma's.. I have about 20 pairs now in various colours and styles!). I'm glad that tee's are making more of an inpact these days, it was so difficult back when I was younger to find original and interesting tee's =p
    286 weeks ago
    Zach here M/24/Texas

I'm a simple man with simple needs: jokes, smokes, and beer. Like Kat, I love Texas, still have plans to get a tattoo of the Lone Star State.

Although some people might disagree I like to think of myself as the quiet type, but when i'm passionate about something it really comes out. Silentbob isn't the right word, but it's the first that comes to mind. I stongly believe the most important emotion is Hope. I read slow. I believe everyone has good in them... eventually. I move really fast for a big guy.

I've never been into teeshirts until TeeFury. I think the 5 T's I do own are from TeeFury. And money well spent I must say! My favorite thing about Teefury are the random questions answered by the day's artist. I get a good chuckle out of each one. Humor and art design go hand in hand I guess :)

I love to sketch medieval fantasy. but I have to be in the 'mood', I despise it. I'd love to just pick up my pencil and go to town on the paper. So to work toward that i'm drawing bits of characters I plan to put together with two of my very best friends. They are going to do all the hard work: dialog, editing, inking haha. I lucked out on that one.

Currently i'm in Philly, PA (I travel a lot for my job) if anyone has any sweet action ideas of things to do email me at [email protected]

And i'm picking an avatar.

Keep up the great work guys!
    286 weeks ago
    weird this is the second time I posted and it dint show my name or avatar. the post above me is mine
    286 weeks ago
    Lots of Texans on teefury...

I'm 18, living and going to school at the University of Houston, studying industrial design. I don't have a lot of time for tee design, and I'm not near as good as I'd like to be, but people tend to like my style. I spend my days like any other college student, chilling with friends, sometimes doing things that may or may not be legal for inspiration. ^__- Hoping to get a few prints on here so I can not be a bum.
    286 weeks ago
    286 weeks ago
    25/F/

My name is Olga and I immigrated to the U.S. in 1993, from Ukraine.
    Currently I am finishing up my PharmD degree (pharmacist), will graduate in June. I've been drawing all my life, but decided to go into medicine, another passion of mine. I do occasional commission work (portraits), and recently lots of tee-shirt designing. However, lately I've been very busy with my hospital internships and work, so I haven't been designing as much.

You can see my teeshirts and drawings on RedBubble, where they are available for sale. Cards and prints or my drawings are also available on that site.

Also, you can see a set of my art on
    Flickr

I had one design featured here at TeeFury in August, which sold out :)
    SOLD OUT

I can me contacted via e-mail at [email protected]

286 weeks ago
    I'm a 27/F in Utah. I'm a going to school right now, majoring in geology. When not focusing on my studies so that I can pass all my math and science classes, I design jewelry (which I've been doing for about seven years and sorry, no t-shirt designing for me), hike and pretty soon will be able to ski again too. I have bought a few t-shirts from TeeFury including Hummingbird which is an awesome shirt!
    286 weeks ago
    Awesome..

I'm Kat. 25 year old lady that lives in the beautiful city known as Portland, Oregon. During the day I'm an "office smurf" doing all sorts of office type things like filing, faxing, invoicing, payroll, and answering the phones. At night, however, I am a devoted girlfriend, daughter, sister, and painter. My choice of medium is acrylic. Often times I go to the pub down the street and can be found either reading over a pint, or drawing with chalks and sipping a Captain's Hot Apple Cider.
    286 weeks ago
    Oh... hello! I'm Jon Turner, variously known in the design world as Baron Von Monkey and plain old VonMonkey. I'm 23, from England, and I like to draw things, generally things with hats on.

I also like t-shirt design and had a tee at the fury not so very long ago involving a skull (what else?) with a hat on. Other things I enjoy include looking through old books, dancing to rubbish music, and making jam, preferably all at once.

You can find me at my Blog or on Flickr, and you can communicate with me through the power of thought (with a little help from a computer): thisisjonturner at gmail.com . Feel free to email me about your favourite colour, what you had for tea last night, or what you want to be when you grow up.
    286 weeks ago
    I'm Michele and I'm old. I am married to a wonderful man and we have one daughter who, in my unbiased opinion, is amazing.

Lived in Toronto almost all of my life but would ditch the city in a heartbeat if I could live in France or Switzerland.

I teach highschool and I love it. Teenagers can be a total pain in the ass, but they also have great smurf detectors. If you're honest and repectful of them, they will test at first, but they eventually return the favour.