Back to forum
rss 206 weeks ago
Hey,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I wanted to talk about the material on the girl's shirts.

To be honest I really feel like it is just way to stiff and heavy. It sort of makes the shirts hard to wear. I even like the material of the boys shirts way better.

Does anyone else feel this way? I really love the designs on the shits, but i'm not so hot on what they are actually printed on. I'm mostly talking about the girls shirts, the boy shirts are a different material I think.
9Comments
    206 weeks ago
    I've only got a few shirts so far, but they do tend to be of various different amterials. Most of them don't seem to share the same onsistency with each other. Not a omplaint though. Maybe it's just the shirts you've gotten? I know I've got quite a few and the lighter the color of the shirt, the lighter the material seems to feel.
    206 weeks ago
    Most people here prefer the slightly thicker feel of nice quality tees since they hold up so much better over time. I personally wouldn't buy anything from teefury if they started using those super thin cheap tee's some other sites use. It is of course all just preference.
    206 weeks ago
    I generally like the thinner material. I don't buy shirt sonline usually (Teefury got me started a few weeks ago haha) but I find that I generally like the material used by "Mighty Fine". I have a ton of shirts there for various things, most of whih were purhased at Hot Topic or Pacsun, but I generally lke the thnner stretchy material. I feel like they fit better and more comfortably. Although I will agree, they don't tend to last quite as long.
    206 weeks ago
    Yeah i would agree that they do feel softer and lighter but the thicker shirts will feel that way after just a few washes and stay that way for a long long time whereas the thin stuff just kinda evaporates.

There are some older threads here about which blank tees they use and what people wanted the switch they made and they are very informative if you really want the specifics.
    206 weeks ago
    I'm not suggesting they make the shirts on super thin low quality material.

I've bought about 6 of the girls shirts and they all seem to be more or less the same. Like I said the guys material is different and I really like it a lot better.

I suppose I should have been more clear. I suppose to follow up I'm wondering if any other of the girls like the guys material better. Maybe they could start printing the girls shirts on that?

I assumed a lot of people would agree with me on this one. If not thats cool, I might just be a weird one. I'll go try to find that other thread. Thanks
    206 weeks ago
    i would assume most of us have either had guys or girls shirts rather then both.
    206 weeks ago
    I have both. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) that the girl's material was thinner.
    I would prefer the thicker material but the more girly fit.
    206 weeks ago
    im fine with any kind of fabric, but it is a shame that it isn't the really light, thin type of cotton (those kind are mah favorite)
    206 weeks ago
    I bought three tees in the last Grab Bag deal, and I've been happy with the quality of the material in all of them. I have never bought a girl shirt, though, so I can't really compare.

How freaking awesome would ChainmailFury be, though...