Back to forum
rss 206 weeks ago
Is there any out there?

Surely there must be otherwise the good people at TeeFury wouldn't of printed this, and the other StarTrek designs. Unfortunately of the 40+ request for trades i've made and the persistant grovelling in the "grab bag" thread i haven't been able to find one. The bog standard response i am receiving is "i am not a StarTrek fan".

So the question i am asking is - Are there any StarTrek fans out there?

• If so, hi, pleased to meet you. Do you want my Mens Medium "Spock On" shirt?

• If not, then may be TeeFury could beam Scotty up and just save the ink for a Tee-bird day. Not complaining, just saying.

If you received a StarTrek shirt in your grab bag and you are looking to trade/sell/give away well then post it here as i'm hoping more Trekkies will be hitting this thread than lasers have hit the Starship Enterprise.

"To infinity and beyond!"

9Comments
    206 weeks ago
    Ive seen your pleas, I have been beggin to. I would really love to have it, unfortunately It's just to small for me, and I have nothing that cool to trade with. Good Luck and may the force be with you. O shoot, wrong movie. J/K. :-)
    206 weeks ago
    Woo Hoo... a Dancin Trek fan, that means there out there! Thanks LesHug for the reassurance. Although miss quoted "May the force be with you" is closer than my "To infinity and beyond!"
    206 weeks ago
    I might be interested but I don't have any other tee fury shirts to trade. I could pay you for it but I'm not sure how that would work. let me know how much you were hoping to get for it and maybe we could figure something out. Thanks!
    206 weeks ago
    Sounds promising. Whats your email address?
    206 weeks ago
    [email protected]
    206 weeks ago
    Hope I run into a Dancin trek fan haha I want this one gone perdy bad
    205 weeks ago
    Love The Trek.
    Got my Lobster Boy a few days ago.
    205 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: Love The Trek.

Got my Lobster Boy a few days ago.

You should get another one in medium just because ;)

I threw mine up on ebay haha
    205 weeks ago
    Oh thank god, someone bid on mine!