Back to forum
rss 219 weeks ago
need to decide
32Comments
    219 weeks ago
    plz the PA-POW! background "Dancin"
    219 weeks ago
    Getting better dude. Your shading and lighting is starting to look like it makes sense.

I like number one the best.
    219 weeks ago
    1st. What's with the erase-y stuff at the bottom?
    219 weeks ago
    numero unnoooo
    219 weeks ago
    3 is rad :)
    219 weeks ago
    I like 3 as well... Maybe w/ a little more of the feet showing tho. I would buy it! Hint hint teefury! ;)
    219 weeks ago
    first!
    219 weeks ago
    Number one! its SO GOOD I would love to own this shirt!
    219 weeks ago
    Definitely the first is my favorite. The others just get too crowded looking
    219 weeks ago
    i like 3, diggin the whole smoke/fog thing going on
    219 weeks ago
    3 for me. The starburst makes it to busy & distracts from the boxing dino goodness.
    219 weeks ago
    I ended up going with number 1
    219 weeks ago
    needs more Dexter.
    219 weeks ago
    it depends on if the dust thats being kicked up is actually that, if so then number a mixture of 2 and 3 would do it for me, if not then numero uno

i really like the concept of the dust and the background just goes great with it, so its a must
    218 weeks ago
    Ooh, i like the first one-very clean and punchy.
    218 weeks ago
    1st one.
    218 weeks ago
    def no. 1
    218 weeks ago
    Yep the First :)
    216 weeks ago
    I think a mixture... I like the darker dust at their feet on the last one, but I'm missing the background Dancin from the first & second one.
    216 weeks ago
    I like the first one :]
    216 weeks ago
    I like the first one too. :)
    216 weeks ago
    I would vote for a mix between the second and third. I like the Dancin in the background but the dark dust at the bottom of their feet is cool. Like someone else said though the light dust in front makes the feet look like they are disappearing.
    216 weeks ago
    It's actually a tough call...

I like the third one because It puts them in some kind of setting intsead of just being infront of a grungy s t a r- which on it's own is cool and eye-catching, but the clouds in the background and the dust at their feet make them look like they're a 100ft tall which is a properly epic size for a couple of tyranosauruses battling it out. Maybe you could throw a moon or something in the background? Some trees maybe? Red mountains? Pterodactyls flying around? Just to get more color in there.

If you went all out with it and made the first or seond one look like a boxing poster or something I think the Dancin would work a whole lot better.

Just some ideas really. I honestly can't decide now that I think about it, lol!

I think they all work. I'm seeing more potential for the third one though.
    216 weeks ago
    Ha ha, I spaced out the first time I typed s t a r out, but not the second. Nice.

Oh and the god just killed for my double post was named Mr. Kerfluffledoodles.
    216 weeks ago
    wtf k i t t e n disappears completely when you try to write it too? Ha ha.

Okay I'm done spamming now. :)
  • Load More Comments