Back to forum
rss 220 weeks ago
Someone needs to design a Sun & Jin tribute shirt for a L O S T Tuesday.
9Comments
    220 weeks ago
    you should have really titled this *GossipGirl SPOILER ALERT* and then said this in the thread.

anyway, i agree...what about sayid though?

:[
    220 weeks ago
    God, I hate the L O S T to GossipGirl filter, haha. But, I'm not spoiling and including any details of anything :)

Sun & Jin would be a good one, because their so iconic, especially after tonight. And Sayid's pretty badass, but I think we need an epic L O S T character collage shirt as well.
    220 weeks ago
    Best quote last Night:

"THERE IS NO SAYID!!!"
    220 weeks ago
    someone come up with a good tribute shirt pronto. i'll buy one for everyone to wear at my LOOOOOOOOOST finale viewing party :)
    220 weeks ago
    (I love Looooost but also hate the new GossipGirl filter.)
    I don't think I'd personally buy a Sun/Jin tribute but thats just me. I'd Sooo buy a Charlie one though, or what would be really cool would be an "all" or at leat most tribute Tee. Like all the main characters that died- Charlie, Sun&Jin, Boone, ANA LUCIA!!! Libby, Shannon,Locke and Sayid.
    220 weeks ago
    Have yet to see the new season, tiptoed into this thread expecting to hit control+W at any moment. Thanks for not spoiling :)

Can't wait to see the new stuff...
    220 weeks ago
    akaBrittany said:
    Like all the main characters that died- Charlie, Sun&Jin, Boone, ANA LUCIA!!! Libby, Shannon,Locke and Sayid.

Are there any good characters that this show hasn't killed off? Seriously, this list comprises pretty much all of the tolerable members of the original plane crash. (If you can't tell, I stopped watching in season 2.)
    220 weeks ago
    MISTA EKO
    219 weeks ago
    Frank J. Lapidus tribute: http://bit.ly/cg1psm